PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio, TX - Rifts Campaign LFP on Saturday Afternoons

airwalkrr
11-02-2011, 11:49 AM
I've decided that I would like to start up a new Rifts campaign. The time I am hoping for is every other Saturday afternoon from noon to 5 pm. If possible, I will get a room at Dragon's Lair, but otherwise, I will be hosting at my home which is just west of Leon Valley near the Grissom and Culebra intersection.

I will be setting the campaign on Rifts Earth in North America with the possibility of some dimension-hopping and even time travel. I will be using the Rifts Ultimate Edition version of the rules and all OCCs and RCCs within that book will be available for players. I may allow other OCCs, RCCs and races native to North America on a case-by-case basis. I'll be incorporating some of the new Dimensional Outbreak material into the game as well. The focus of the game will be on exploration and sheer survival. I'll also incorporate some feedback from players on what they want out of the game. I may also allow characters you have already played in other Palladium games if I feel they will fit into the campaign; so if you have a favorite old character somewhere feel free to dig out the character sheet and show it to me. Even if they don't come from Rifts Earth, there is no reason a rift couldn't have snatched them out of their native dimension and put them there.

I am looking for somewhere between 4 and 8 players. You can post to this thread or send me a PM if you are interested. The date of the first game will be determined as soon as I find enough interested players.

Cross-Posted
Dragon's Lair Comics & Fantasy (http://www.dlair.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2594)
EN World (http://www.enworld.org/forum/gamers-seeking-gamers/313562-san-antonio-tx-rifts-campaign-lfp-saturday-afternoons.html)

Edit (2011, Dec. 11)
I currently have four players for this game and I am looking for a couple more to help round out the group. We currently have a Burster, a Mind Melter, a Combat 'Borg and a Psychic Man-at-Arms (the player is presently choosing to have his OCC remain a secret to the other players). It would be useful to have someone from the Practitioners of Magic OCCs and someone from the Adventurers & Scholars OCCs, but almost any character concept is welcome.

Our first game is scheduled for January 21st from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. There is plenty of time for another player or two to join in.

airwalkrr
11-12-2011, 01:37 PM
I just thought I'd post an update to this thread on the status of the game. So far I have found three players. Characters in the group so far are a Mind Melter, possibly a Ley Line Walker, and one undecided. I am thinking about starting out the game in Phase World but having characters native to Rifts Earth. They will witness the Dimensional Outbreak begin in the Three Galaxies and bring some of the knowledge gained there back to Rifts Earth hoping to save their own world from the ravages of the Minion War.

I am planning to start this game sometime in December or January so get in touch with me if you are interested.

airwalkrr
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
I am still looking for a couple more players for this game. See the OP under the recent edit for details.

airwalkrr
12-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Another bump. I have four players so far. The first game is scheduled for January 21st. I would like to have one or two more if people are interested.