PDA

View Full Version : Keep on the Shadowfell

Rathalius
10-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Looking for some players to join in on a run through of the Keep on the Shadowfell. This will be my first attempt at running a game through an i=online venue so you'll have to bear with me at times, but I promise I wont drag the game on too much. I want to get a some feedback on interest for this game right now, and I want to know when everyone would be available to play. I can't do weekends at all, my wife have claimed my attention for those days. Weekdays I can go from anywhere starting at 4pm to 10pm (EST).

Slots:
UndeadJack
clownus
vonpenguin
doerrtea
whisperwind1
(open - Optional)

Welcome Back whenever:
Macgreine

chownus
10-30-2011, 04:36 PM
I'd be interested in playing. My previous group used MapTools (Specifically Rumble's framework) over LAN for over a year so I'm pretty familiar with the stuff. Any day but Monday or Thursday works for me.

Rathalius
11-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Got two potentials so far, looking for 3 more if possible.

vonpenguin
11-07-2011, 04:43 PM
I'll pm you my skype info.

Rathalius
11-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Two more players added. Still would like five or six... and everyone needs to let me know what day they can play.

vonpenguin
11-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Wednesdays work best for me. But if we start early enough I can do any day.

doerrtea
11-08-2011, 11:57 PM
I'd be interested and could also have a friend. I'd need a few days to prepare, but i have experience with maptools and strong roots in a love for RPGs. I'm working on a novel with a friend of mine and I think participating in another DnD campaign could be considered good 'research' and thus my time is well justified.

I've only had experience with the 4e system...but have learn'd of the others, just happen to prefer 4e myself. Anyway lemme know asap whats up.

Rathalius
11-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Alright guys, we got 5 potentials with maybe a sixth depending on doerrtea's "friend"
Everyone still needs to let me know what days work best so I can try to find one day everyone can play. Also if anyone has a character preference let me know so I can post that too. Some people (me included) sometimes will create characters to fill role gaps.

doerrtea
11-11-2011, 05:00 AM
I can't speak for my friend right now (5am he'll be in bed) but I'll find out later today what he's got to say.

As for play time, most days and times should work for me since weekends are off the table. I'd like to avoid Fridays cause they can be chaotic as far as unexpected company and such go. Anything else is on the table.

Character I'd like to hear what a few others are thinking and I still need to find the most recent update for my WoTC Character Builder. (I can't seem to find the most recent update anywhere on the web, anyone able to help??)

chownus
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Tuesdays and the weekends are best for me, everything else is booked unless we start around 8pm CST =3

doerrtea
11-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Does anyone have an characters finished? I've been bouncing a few different ideas around for some just wanna see what the rest of you have been thinking.

Perhaps we should organize a meet and greet to organize ourselves? I can't GM or anything, but I can help with getting things together and stuff.

chownus
11-13-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't think we've come up with a meeting time yet which is what the GM is still waiting for input on from the others. Until then, I'm putting CC off, but when I do I will be creating a striker of some sort.

Rathalius
11-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Well so far we have some slight conflicts, but a semi-early Tuesday may seem to work best for everyone who's responded for times so far. Unless Chownus can free up another day, since he's bottlenecking our timeslots right now.

whisperwind1
11-13-2011, 06:29 PM
I can't help but notice that you have Tuesday marked as your game day. The funny thing is that happens to be and adequate game day for me as well. I am free anytime after 16;15 (or 4;15pm for you yankees). I would like to join up with you guys, never tried keep on the shadowfell before, looks to be fun!

doerrtea
11-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Tuesdays are ok with me as well. An early afternoon start is good too. Perhaps we could start discussing via skype our characters and stuff. I've been creating random characters (bout one a day in anticipation) So I just wanna know which roles will need filling and the personality I should prepare to play :)

Rathalius
11-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Chalk that up as three votes for Tuesdays. Earliest I could start would be about 4pm Eastern Time, since I get home from work at or shortly after 3pm. Tomorrow may also be the best time according to everyone to discuss who's playing what character. Get back to me quickly please if that will work for all of you.

Macgreine
11-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Tuesdays are out for me guys. Already got something going on. I will have to try and catch the next game. Good luck and have fun.

chownus
11-15-2011, 02:58 PM
I get home around 530pm eastern. I am in central time. I'm up for meeting up tonight on Skype to talk about characters. My Skype name is LightStyx. Feel free to add me and ill get on as soon ad I get home.

doerrtea
11-15-2011, 09:08 PM
I'm doerrtea on skype as well. I'll start adding you guys to discuss characters with.

doerrtea
11-16-2011, 03:32 AM
My friend is interested, still have space?

Rathalius
11-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Space is available, since I've only been hearing from 3 people regularly so far. Sorry about not being around on Tuesday but life can get in the way sometimes. If you guys want to get together to discuss characters you dont even need me for that so feel free to exchange Skype info or just post on here. Either way, I'm aiming to have us get together at around 5pm EST, even if we have to wait a half hour for chownus, because having everyone else in place will make things easier. Next Tuesday there will be no bullshit on my end.

Challenger
11-22-2011, 12:34 PM
are there still spaces open?

Rathalius
11-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Yep, one space for sure. However due to some shenanigans, lack of communication, and the upcoming Thanksgiving we probably wont be getting together this week. I got home from work late due to shitty traffic caused by inclement weather because people in Maryland drive like scared little girls. Pisses me off...
Based on this periodically unavoidable fact I think our sessions will be starting at about 5:30pm EST, to avoid me potentially being late. Also due to the fact that I will be out of town all next week I wont be able to kick start this game up til the following Tuesday if that's still the day everyone wants to get together. I'll have my laptop with me so I can probably still get on skype and discuss characters if you all want, and I'll prefer to have my more powerful desktop to actually run the game. Anyone who has not sent my their skype ID should do so.

chownus
11-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday. Were we going to try and get together this upcoming Tuesday?

chownus
11-29-2011, 05:15 PM
Workong late tonight. I'll be sending a character sheet to you all soon for a melee striker

Rathalius
11-29-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm out of town this week so I won't be able to get online. I get back on Saturday though so next week I'm good to go. I could get online from where I am if the Internet service at my hotel didn't SUCK.

Challenger
11-29-2011, 06:09 PM
ah, ok. see you next week then.

chownus
12-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Can we get an email list going on? Just to make sure we all get communications a lot quicker, I honestly don't come in and check the forum unless I get an email update from it

Rathalius
12-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Yep. I sent the six of you who are still interested in the game my email address. Let me know if you all can make it tomorrow night.

Rathalius
12-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Disappointing that so far only Challenger is showing up on skype. Where are the rest of you that wanted to play?

chownus
12-14-2011, 03:49 AM
Sadly I've been working late a lot these past few weeks due to a hard project deadline. I will be on next week, however if others aren't showing then maybe we need to postpone or rethink some things if almost everyone isn't showing up