PDA

View Full Version : [Port Charlotte, FL or Online] Looking for gamer's !

thadrine
10-25-2011, 04:57 PM
I will keep this simple.
I run a wide variety of games, and I usually have 1-3 different groups at different times and days. Typically I try to run relatively short campaigns ~6 Months, and try many different systems, and even a fair bit of board gaming. I am available most evenings and weekends.
I am looking to start a regular board gaming / role playing meetup in the area as well and I am looking for more interest in this. Also, locations and times that are best for as many people as possible. At this point I am just trying to find people in general.
I recently moved to Port Charlotte Florida, and I am looking for players and groups. I am even willing to play online if need be.
If you are interested you can reach me easily by email .
sethblevins@gmail.com

thadrine
10-30-2011, 06:20 PM
A meetup has been scheduled!
http://www.meetup.com/sbrpggroup/events/39106572/

thadrine
11-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Please PM all replies!
Fridays @ 8pm – Midnight (Eastern Standard Time)
Requirements
A decent microphone, Skype, and we will likely use MapTools (I can make it work for you even if you have had problems with it in the past)
All rules , and rules teaching, will be provided.
I am used to running a lot of different games simultaneously (usually 3-4 different games a week), but I just moved to rather remote part of Florida, so I am starting up something online. I typically do not play traditional games anymore (i.e. DnD, Shadowrun, Savage Worlds, Story Teller) as they just do not keep my interest. I prefer to run rather short campaigns of around 10-12 sessions to keep things new and fresh, longer is of course a possibility if the game is going really great.
Things I am possibly interested in running:
• Diaspora
• Quixalted
• Fate (Likely a Steam punk / Planescape hack)
• Technoire
• Smallville ( wushu fantasy )
• Leverage (not modern day, either fantasy or sci-fi)

As you can tell I like to keep the games interesting and different, but I am always open to suggestions and player feedback. If there is a game that you are interested in let me know I may be willing to run that as well.

thadrine
01-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Still running this ever Friday and always happy to have new players.

thadrine
09-28-2012, 08:24 AM
We run every Friday online, and ever Sunday at Dark Side comics in Sarasota.

Simetradon
09-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Port Charlotte used to have a very active gaming subculture, so much so that any time I would run a game, I'd instantly fill a table. I moved away a few years ago, and haven't stayed in contact with many of my old group (we started playing in the mid-90's).

I still run games online though, and I'm now working for a game company called Arcanum Syndicate.