PDA

View Full Version : 4E D&D Classic Homebrew

Sir Manro Neec
10-24-2011, 07:41 PM
D&D 4E group starting up in Denver. New players are welcome. 3-4 meetings monthly. Sunday afternoons, although there in some talk of Tuesday or Wednesday evenings. Casual gamers, few house rules. 50/50 RP combat. I'd be happy to meetup and discuss the details.

Avery547
10-25-2011, 09:09 AM
Hey yas,

My gf and I might be interested in joining a weekly Sunday D&D game or even better three Sundays a month. One off would be coolios.

We've been looking for a game on and off all year. I think we're ready to commit to something weekly. We are fun, and casual role-players. We play plenty of D&D with LFR and I'm starting monthly game. We've played other games; Vampire, Exalted, Mage, Amber, and Werewolf to name a few.

Sound good? Drop me a pm with your email, any details, and we'll talk further. Right on. :cool:

Joe.Thomas
10-28-2011, 04:45 PM
I'd be interested as well. Three times a month might be a little heavy for my schedule -- especially with the holidays killing a lot of weekends for me -- but I'd at least appreciate the opportunity to drop in and see if our play styles match up.
-Joe

Joekak
12-19-2011, 03:20 AM
Definitely let me know if the group ever switches over to Saturdays?