PDA

View Full Version : Judgement: the epic tale of the four horsemen and the Catro Jauda

Tanetastic
10-23-2011, 05:53 PM
I am hosting a mid-high fantasy Dungeons and Dragons pathfinder campaign in Tacoma, WA. The frequency would be bi weekly to weekly at most. I would be DMing this campaign but others are welcome to DM campaigns as well with the focus being on pathfinder and 3.5.
As for my campaign, all characters will be gestalt starting at level 2. Basic starting gold, with a modified 20 point build. Anybody interested? Also each player starts out with special "gifts" which are basically supernatural powers, which I will disclose after I review your completed character sheet. A long explanation and background of your character is always a plus, usually resulting on special things that I'll put into the campaign for your character :)

jerimyquilin213
10-24-2011, 04:37 AM
new york attractions (http://www.newyorkpassreview.com) - ny city pass (http://www.newyorkpassreview.com) - new york tours (http://www.newyorkpassreview.com)

robster
10-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey there,
I am interested in chatting more with you about your game. I can most likely do twice a month through winter on Sundays. Are you having any kind of meet & greet? If everything/everyone gels, I'd need to pick up any Pathfinder material to make a PC. I have all the important 3.5 books.

I will be in Tacoma this Saturday at the convention center until 1:30-2:00ish for a work function if you want to meet afterward.

Thanks,

Rob

I am hosting a mid-high fantasy Dungeons and Dragons pathfinder campaign in Tacoma, WA. The frequency would be bi weekly to weekly at most. I would be DMing this campaign but others are welcome to DM campaigns as well with the focus being on pathfinder and 3.5.
As for my campaign, all characters will be gestalt starting at level 2. Basic starting gold, with a modified 20 point build. Anybody interested? Also each player starts out with special "gifts" which are basically supernatural powers, which I will disclose after I review your completed character sheet. A long explanation and background of your character is always a plus, usually resulting on special things that I'll put into the campaign for your character :)

Severion
10-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Sounds interesting, these days i'm only available thursday through saturday afternoons, every other week should be feesable.
BTW i'm mostly familiar with 3.0 though i am very familiar with gestalt rules and if it looks likely that i will be joining this game i'll get pathfinder.
TTFN

The_Fixer
10-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Hi,
I might be interested in playing. I'm free on Saturdays and possibly Friday, I can play on a weekly basis. I've played a lot of 3.5 but I'm open to learning pathfinder.

Thanks,

Jericho
12-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello, I am interested in playing, depending on how late you are planning to go. I work very early in the mornings on weekdays, so time can be an issue. I don't have much pathfinder experience, but I have played years of D&D in the last three versions, d100 and other systems. I can also bring another, my wife, who has a similar level of experience. I will miss February as I have a training exercise with my unit that month. Let me know if you want to meet to discuss the matter, message me or some such.

speedy_greenie
12-03-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm certainly interested. I'm available most Saturdays and Sundays in the mornings and afternoons. Not so much in the evenings, though I may be able to be flexible with that. I have tons of D&D 3.5 material on my laptop. I can probably get some Pathfinder material also.

Edmund Burke
04-11-2012, 09:59 PM
I'm interested in joining, if there is still any room available. I would have to go after 11 PM on most weeknights, but Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays I'm free to gaming into the wee hours.

Dylancd
04-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Hey mate,

I am also interested. I am available ~4 ish each week day till about 7~, except friday and saturday, when I can go for as long as need be. Mind you, I am quite out of practice, but willing to (re)learn.

I am out of Sumner/Puyallup area, and have my own means of transportation.