PDA

View Full Version : NWoD: Forsaken "Threads of a Stained History"

travismccg
10-22-2011, 05:33 PM
"Threads of a Stained History"
game: New World of Darkness: Forsaken: Mind's eye theater version
date: Friday, November 11
time: 6:30pm, the 2nd Friday of every month.
Location: Just south of Harry Hines and the Southwest Medical Center in Dallas
Storyteller's Email: fdometrovich@gmail.com

Story:
Dallas was once a thriving city, filled with the essence of all those who live here.
But that was when the Uratha were doing their jobs, keeping the peace between the worlds of the Living and the world of the Spirits.
Before the the spirit world took control of Dallas, plunging it into Darkness and despair.
Now, a new group of Werewolves must take up the cause that was abandoned by their brethren, and take back the City.

Information:
We are planning a Forsaken game for the 2nd Friday of every month, stating at around 6:30pm.
The version used is the New World of Darkness "Mind's Eye Theater" version.
While this is technically LARP, don't let that scare you off. WoD takes place in modern times, so you'll simply dress in modern clothes your character would wear.
People already into LARP should note that no weapons, even prop weapons are allowed.

This game is part of the U.S. Camarilla, the official LARP group for WoD, so you'll need a membership to play. If you don't have one we can help get you a membership.

questinc
10-23-2011, 11:31 AM
Are their new "Minds Eye Theater" books that came out with the new tabletop game? I haven't done a WoD LARP in like years and last time I played it was when Werewolf: The Apocalypse was the big deal :biggrin: So if there is reference you are using I could know about for building my character before the game start that would be very helpful plus how does one join the Camarilla these days? Haven't been a member of that in like 10 years! THANKS for the info!
Ronni