PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy: Calixis Factor Alpha Team

Brother Julianus
10-19-2011, 12:12 PM
This Game will be played once/week from 10am PST to 4pm PST.

This is a basic campaign set in the Warhammer 40k Universe, in the Calixis Sector. Players are asked not to post character sheets to this form (must email the GM). Characters should be created using only the rules found in the Core Rulebook and the Inquisitor's Handbook.

Players do not know who their Inquisitor is at the start of the game, they know that have been called to do the bidding of the Inquisition, having not proven themselves, the Inquisitor sees no reason to personnally address the players (at the start; yet in time the actions of the players will determine when they meet/ speak personally to him/her).

This is a good game for those new to the world of 40k or Dark Heresy. A second group will be played on Tuesdays.

bitemytail
10-19-2011, 12:53 PM
I'd be up for this. Want to send me a message with some more information?

Cthuga
10-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Pretty sure I'm already dialed in for this game, just reaffirming that I am available for the day/time selected.

Jrandom
10-20-2011, 08:13 AM
Reporting for duty.

Bloodangel
10-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Id like to join, what day is the first campaign? just to make sure i can make if i am accepted to play. ah played on saturday never mind i work saturdays sorry gl, and enjoy ;D

whisperwind1
10-20-2011, 01:56 PM
I would be interested in playing, but the time is what in EST? (i live in Montreal)
P.S a huge 40k buff myself!

Brother Julianus
10-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Pretty sure I'm already dialed in for this game, just reaffirming that I am available for the day/time selected.

Yes your position is locked and Ready

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Reporting for duty.

Yes your position is locked and Ready

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Id like to join, what day is the first campaign? just to make sure i can make if i am accepted to play. ah played on saturday never mind i work saturdays sorry gl, and enjoy ;D

Maybe you can make the Tuesday Games? Either way thanks for considering.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I'd be up for this. Want to send me a message with some more information?

Your welcome to join at this time; some more information can be found on the Blog: Inside Edition: Calixis Factor. If you need any more infromation please let me know, just remember that I am not giving out a lot of infromation, because the characters you will be playing don't know much, you don't even know who you will be playing with at this moment. The group will be formed on the day we begin playing. You are free to ask the other players for suggestions on the type of character to bring but that is not a must.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I would be interested in playing, but the time is what in EST? (i live in Montreal)
P.S a huge 40k buff myself!

EST times that would be: 1pm to 7pm; and you are also welcomed; It seems we lost 1 or 2 after posting the times.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I am hoping that everyone will be able to make the first game day 10/29/11... Before we begin if anyone would like to meet up before then I can try and set a time for us to meet on Vent this Sat but it would from PST 10am to 2pm I have to work that day (last Sat of work till new work shift begins).

If you plan on playing I need your character sheets turned into me by this weekend. Email it to me thanks. If I don't have your email I am going to need it with who you are on P & P.

For those on the team already please let me know if you can make the first game. Meeting up this weekend is not manditory so if you can't make that please don't worry about it. And for New players joining the game; be sure to look at the blog : Inside Edition Calixis Factor (on P&P) before making your character, if you have any other question let me know after reading the blog.

If you are wondring what type of character to bring to this game (for group dynamics): I am not going to tell anyone what the other players are actually bringing. But, you all have the ability to make suggestions on what you think is a useful career choice to bring to the team. I prefer you play something you really want to play, even if it is like another players because your character advances will make each character diverse (unless you all take the same things).

EternalShadow
10-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Re-affirming I am locked in for this one.

HeWhoIsnt
10-20-2011, 11:12 PM
I am available. How many people are you looking for?

whisperwind1
10-21-2011, 09:09 AM
If it's on Tuesday from 1 to 7pm then i am happy to report that i can make it! But i must know, which Tuesday does this game start?

Brother Julianus
10-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Re-affirming I am locked in for this one.
Your locked and Ready

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

If it's on Tuesday from 1 to 7pm then i am happy to report that i can make it! But i must know, which Tuesday does this game start?

This game does not play on Tues. See the Dark Heresy: Calixis Factor Bravo Team for a Tues Game. It starts from 12:30pm to 5:00pm Easter time.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I got room for 2 as of now, but depending on who is able to get there character sheet (with Nature filled out) and approaved will determine who fills those spots. You are free to be one of the two at this time.