PDA

View Full Version : Any groups willing to accept a newbie of nWoD?

kaminoken
10-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Hey y'all I'm pretty new to the role playing scene so I decided to pick up the core rule book of nWoD and instantly fell in love with the setting and game system. Now I need to find a group to play with but I can't go around very often and thus need to find a group to play online. Preferably on skype but that all depends on whoever can help. Hope you guys can help!

valdaran
10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I'm actually looking to start running a game of Mage the Awakening before the end of October. Dunno if you have/are interested in Mage, but I'd highly recommend it. I'd be looking to use Skype and a program for some basic mapping. Only problem might be that I'm in the UK, so would be running on GMT.

kaminoken
10-21-2011, 01:26 AM
I have no problem with that so long as its on the weekend then. I only have the core rule book so I'll try to get Mage but if your fine with a mortal player for now then im good.

valdaran
10-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Well, a mortal character doesn't really fit with a mage group as a result of paradox. I'll do a character creation session before we start play, and I can talk you through making a mage until you pick up a copy.

I'll add more details soon and do a recruitment thread, just heading off to somewhere without internet for 48 hours.

valdaran
10-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Here's the recruitment thread:
http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/20908-Mage-The-Awakening-Broken-Arrow