PDA

View Full Version : The Senders Outpost

shadovar
10-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Okay so I am going to make this one simple, I'm looking to run some players in a game because I haven't Dm'ed in a while and I enjoy it. I will be running a pathfinder game with full access to any material on the srd. This game will happen when ever a few of the players are in the chat. The game will be location based so even if you miss a event you won't be irretrievable lost, and in fact i hope to get enough players to perhaps setup multiple adventuring groups as rivals. All players will roll a 2d4 halved to see what level they start at. Stats will be done using a dice pool method. 2 stats will start at 12, 2 at 10, and 2 at 8. you will have 9d4 to assignee to your stats with no more then 3 dice in one stat. all 1s rolled during character creation on level, stats, hit dice are to be rerolled. Also all dice for character creation must be rolled while I am present. I am normally in the chat room at least once a day at various times. If you want to know about specific times of days then pm me. I hope at least a few of you show interest. ^^

P.S. Location will be a small out post on the edge of a vast unexplored desert
P.S.2 All character sheets must be stored on mythweavers.com or i won't be able to run you in game....

Narayan
10-07-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm in