PDA

View Full Version : Expanding Darkness

Brother Julianus
10-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Beginning a game of Deathwatch looking to get 5-8 players for a kill team operating in the Jericho Reach. Game will be played once per week looking to begin by 1st-2nd week of November. Day will be determined by group availability.

Characters will all be 1st rank with 1,000 xp to spend. For more information you can look at "Inside Edition Expanding Darkness. This is a first come first serve.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Had to recreate this Post because I couldn't get back into the other Post; Please use this area to let me know if you want to join game.

crustbucket
10-10-2011, 10:28 PM
i could be available tuesday or thursday night from 7pm EST to midnightish. prefer librarian or perhaps devastator.

Brother Julianus
10-13-2011, 01:59 AM
i could be available tuesday or thursday night from 7pm EST to midnightish. prefer librarian or perhaps devastator.

As we get more player intrest we shall narrow down the time period available. Your choice of characters is fine although you may want to narrow it done to one eventually.

Bloodangel
10-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Id be interested in a deathwatch campaign as well. would be interested in Librarian, or assault marine. blood angels all the way!!!!