PDA

View Full Version : Any

bloodspot88
10-03-2011, 09:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone leaving near the Geneva area wants to play some D and D or deadlands, which are the two games I have experience with. I'll be willing to travel around 15 miles, depending on the size of the group playing.

L8knight
10-04-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm in Aurora and have also been trying to get something together. I have another guy too and we've just been trying to find a few more to start something up. Let me know if Aurora is within your range and we can see about getting something going.

Delwugor
10-09-2011, 08:14 PM
I would be interested, not so much D&D but Deadlands, M&M, Fate, Burning Wheel/Empire or other systems. I am currently GMing a Strands of Fate game and would run that for others if there is interest. My GMing skills are legendary... legendary what is the real question. :biggrin:

L8knight
10-11-2011, 08:33 AM
I haven't played any of those before but I'd be open to trying something different. I'd really like to switch over from the pool of fantasy games I'm playing (D&D/Pathfinder) into something scifi/post apocolyptic like Gamma World, Savage Worlds or Alpha Omega.

Delwugor
10-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Ditto on the anything but fantasy feeling.

L8knight
10-21-2011, 09:20 AM
I have a group on Obsidian if anyone is interested. I am looking to get a little introduction campaign going that will be D&D 4e. This is meant just to be a quick ice breaker campaign and a chance for me to break into DMing fourth edition. Just a couple sessions then see what kind of group we have and work out our future from there regarding scheduling, game system, etc. If you're interested, follow the link and join up: Aurora RPG Group (http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/aurora-rpg-group)

Delwugor
11-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Sorry I've been too busy making excuses about getting with people or getting anything done that I wasn't able to keep track of this.
I joined up at Obsidian and posted a comment, so keep me in mind if something comes along or anything else to do a bit of gaming.
Or just contact me if you want to buy me a beer, I'm always eager for that but be warned I'm a thirsty dwarf who drank 10 Cragg's Flaming Twisters (http://www.scribd.com/doc/59975405/D-D-d20-Complete-Guide-to-Alcoholic-Beverages) and went to work the next day.