PDA

View Full Version : Necronomicon October 21 - 23, 2011

Skunkape
10-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Just thought I'd post a thread to announce Necronomicon's 30th anniversary convention being held once again in the Hilton Bayfront Hotel in Saint Petersburg, FL. It runs Friday Oct 21 through Sunday Oct 23 this year.

I plan on being there all three days, running games, playing games, teaching a cardstock modeling class, and generally having a good time. More information on the convention can be found at the following url...

Necronomicon (http://www.stonehill.org/necro.htm)

Soft Serve
10-04-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm in NOLA so I might be able to make it if I plan carefully form here on out.

I had $800 stolen out of my house, but the thief was caught and the legal reprimands are coming in so it might a tangible thing for me. :)

Skunkape
10-06-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm in NOLA so I might be able to make it if I plan carefully form here on out.

I had $800 stolen out of my house, but the thief was caught and the legal reprimands are coming in so it might a tangible thing for me. :)

Good luck with your recovery! Had a roommate steal a bunch of items from us many years ago, we never saw any of the items nor monetary compensation for it!:sad:

Soft Serve
10-06-2011, 07:12 PM
This is actually going pretty well for me. Talked to a detective today and they've already got his mother on a polygraph test. But yeah, if that all continues to go well I'll be seeing you there.