PDA

View Full Version : Holocaust Rising

Omegaman
09-27-2011, 02:40 PM
TWO player openings currently!

A great evil is stirring in the bowels of the earth. Slowing gaining ground as it seeks to destroy all creation it runs afoul of the bold heroes that join to thwart its power. Pathfinder superheroes fighting back the darkness as they gain planet shattering powers. Lots of aberrations and some undead. A localized campaign setting within a much bigger world. The players will explore as they desire. If you don't like open-ended plot lines and totally free player choice, you will be lost here. Also, since it is an autonomous world, not all possible encounters are level appropriate to the PCs. Wisdom is the better part of valor at times.

Many house rules and "other" options available in addition to standard Pathfinder. Fast paced combat sequences, be prepared to take your turn or lose it watching.

The location is set to Duncanville. Sunday afternoon @12pm-6pm.

erikpsc
09-28-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi, my name is Erik. I've been playing D&D in one form or another since '78. Wow, that's a long time.

I live in Duncanville and am interested in checking out your game.

Currently, I'm going back and forth between Dallas and Los Angeles, so I would be here for about 2/3 of your normal sessions. I'm hoping that this will change over the next year.

Let me know what the next step is.

My best,

Erik Bauer
erikpsc@yahoo.com
214-550-0250

skakidjoe
10-19-2011, 04:50 PM
hey. my gf and i would be very interested, she has no pathfinder experience but is well versed in 3.5 my self have a working knowledge of pathfinder core and an expansive knowledge in 3.5 as well as the conversion of the two sounds interesting and we would love to hear more 817-995-8570

Omegaman
11-03-2011, 12:59 PM
*BUMP* Had two spots come available for the game. Fantasy Pathfinder types welcome.

hankakusai
08-20-2012, 01:55 PM
hey I would be interested in joining your game if you still have two openings as im sure my GF would also like to play, we both have experience playing pathfinder and d&d