PDA

View Full Version : Couples Campaign - Orange County RPG

faerundm
09-26-2011, 10:54 AM
My wife has expressed interest in playing and has a good grasp of Role-playing but no desire to be the only woman at the gaming table. She would prefer a Couples-Game or at least, a game with another woman at the table aside from herself. The remaining details are negotiable including game system (3.x/pathfinder preferred) and Game Schedule.

We are mature adults (f27/m34) with a townhome in Tustin to host and no other distractions, willing to teach/entertain less experienced players (couples), for RPG fun at the table. I've miniatures, battle-mat, books, dice., etc. Though game times are intended to be soberingly-fun, we are chill household and have no issues with a few beers at the gaming table. As long as the game is progressed and the masses are enjoying themselves!

interested?! faerundm_at_gmail_dot_com

Tiersis
06-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Hi, my wife and I have been gaming together for a few years now, its actually how we met. Are you still looking for players? I'm 31 and she'd 25, we live in Tustin and usually host our games, but we aren't opposed to travelling for one. Please let me know.