PDA

View Full Version : Group of new players looking for an experianced D&D GM to show us the ropes.

Themeez1000
09-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Hey everyone. I have a group of friends who would like to try playing D&D 4th edition. I played 3.5 quite a bit but have very limited knowledge on 4th edition. My friends have never played and want to learn. My problem is, is none of us know how to GM and I dont want any of them or me to try to GM due to their lack of experiance playing and my horrid lack of GMing skill. So I'm looking for an experiance 4th edition GM that is fun and wont take it too seriously. If you are interested please message me.

Moving2112
06-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey everyone. I have a group of friends who would like to try playing D&D 4th edition. I played 3.5 quite a bit but have very limited knowledge on 4th edition. My friends have never played and want to learn. My problem is, is none of us know how to GM and I dont want any of them or me to try to GM due to their lack of experiance playing and my horrid lack of GMing skill. So I'm looking for an experiance 4th edition GM that is fun and wont take it too seriously. If you are interested please message me.

I saw your post and was wondering if you're still looking. I have GM'ed D&D 4.0 with my old group, but we didn't much care for the system. It has been pretty divisive version for the D&D community, and it looks like D&D Next will soon be replacing it soon anyways. Well, my two friends and I have been playing Castles and Crusades (a grognard game), and find this system to be really conducive to story telling and game speed. My two friends and I are all in our late thirties and enjoy a fast, easy-going game with some role playing thrown in for fun. If you think you might be interest in joining a C&C game let me know!