PDA

View Full Version : We Love the Leader!

Balbary
09-20-2011, 11:48 AM
I am looking for players for a new Exalted: The Dragon Blooded (2nd Edition) campaign. The player characters will be assembled into a special forces group operating under the command of a powerful warlord. Sessions will be largely mission-based with small scale combat, full scale war, diplomacy, exploration, tomb raiding, and general adventure. Even at starting level, the characters will be powerful enough to be respected and feared by their enemies.

Those with little to no experience with Exalted are welcome and I can supply the books, dice, assist with character creation and explain the mechanics. Experienced players are welcome as well (but no powergamers please). There are no set roles and you can play pretty much any type of character you want (e.g. sorcerer-warrior, conniving diplomat, noble thief, obsessed blacksmith, etc.) All I ask is that you play cooperatively, respect the other players, pay attention and have a good time.

For those unfamiliar with Exalted, it is an over-the-top, D10 fantasy RPG by White Wolf. Think giant swords, powerful sorcery, magitech, and all manner of antagonists including demons, monsters, undead, fey, elementals, and fellow humans. The Exalted themselves are men and women given the power of the gods, and they have the power to devastate armies or unite nations. In this campaign you will feel powerful and shape the fate of the region. The overall tone of the campaign is medium- dangerous, but still room for silliness.

kindred374
09-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Hello I am Not a powerplayer but have played white wolf system alot all but the world u are making. but lover of d and d too. I live in taylor and im a old school player ( im older player lol). soi would love to play the game with u .
emial back at kindred374@yahoo.com and illgiv u my number