PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D 4e Saturday group.

Abelblackfield
09-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Game System: 4E, no 4e essential books allowed.
Game Setting: Homebrew Setting.
Looking for # of players: 5.
Current # of players: 1, Deva Avenger(striker)
Time: Saturday Afternooon 3 P.M EST (ideal time but can be negotiable but day can't be changed.)
Game Software: Maptools 1.3b86 with Skype(voice)
Character starting Level: 1, all party members level up at the same time.
Equipment and starting funds: 500 GP with a free adventure's kit. If you are a ritual caster then you will get enough residuum for 3 casts of each ritual.

Classes wanted: All Classes wanted. No Essential classes.
Races: There are no warforge and shard mind allowed.
Generating ability score: Standard array, Standard point buy system and rolling dice (roll 4d6. Take the best 3 and add them together to make one ability score. Then repeat for all ability scores.)
Alignment: Unaligned to lawful good.
Multi-classing: no multi-classing.

Dice rolling: All rolling of the dice will be taken care of by the players for their actions. The DM will take care of the NPC, odd events, and etc. for rolling for dice.
Rules of the game: I go by the book.
Background: Short summary of your character is needed. Why your character is adventuring? what is your character's past? Where is he born? What is your character's goal in life?
Standard: 50% battle and 50% role-playing. Sometimes there will be sessions where there are no battles.
Rule books allowed: Any rule books but essential rule books.

The world is called Rok. Many different kingdoms and people roam this world. You and the rest of the party are located on a boat called "Crimson Sky". For whatever reason you see fit, you decided to Join a rescue party. The objective of the rescue party is to locate Richard's Party and any clues regarding the relics they were looking.

Right now you are meeting with the Captain(Lord Kei) and discussing the matter while heading for the contient called "So"(temp name).

Please post on this forum if you are interested or PM. The first session is hopefully this Saturday.

Rathalius
09-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Sounds interesting, count me in for the group with some kind of defender (probably a paladin) and might even be able to bring in a friend too.

Abelblackfield
09-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Okay. Send me a pm with your skype id for confirmation.

EternalShadow
09-30-2011, 07:59 PM
I might be interested. I am new to 4e but I have read up on it. I am very experienced with 3/3.5e.

Zambatuo
10-02-2011, 07:40 PM
I'd be interested in joining the game, thinking controller (probably seeker) or leader (artificer) if it's allowed and warlord if it isn't.

francescop
10-18-2011, 06:24 PM
hello, i'd love to join your campaign if you are still looking out for memmbers, ill send you my skype on a PM

chownus
10-30-2011, 04:39 PM
If you're still LFP, I'd love to join. I'll send you skype info just in case :)

lordofyesteryear
10-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Hope I'm not too late. I'd love to get in the game if there's still space.

LeafRaker
10-30-2011, 06:01 PM
Is this session invite still open? I'd like to join. Read my bio for information on my schedule. Somewhat difficult, as I am stationed in Germany with the US Army. I am also new to 4.0, but I am reading up on the rules. Interesting in playing a Bard. PM me or e-mail me. Thanks :)

doerrtea
11-09-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm looking for a game, are you still looking for players?
Lemme know ASAP