PDA

View Full Version : Hands of Iron (Eberron 4e D&D)

Aoife
09-16-2011, 09:00 PM
House Cannith has heard rumors that magical arms and implements have been disappearing from shops in the crossroads of Starilaskur. So far nothing has been taken from the Cannith workshops located there, but the house has taken an interest nonetheless. It wouldn't do for ruffians to become overconfident and attempt to overtake a House establishment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We're looking for another player or two for our Eberron Campaign. The cast so far includes a human artificer, a warforged swordmage, and a changling hexblade. At the moment we are pretty heavy on melee so we are ideally looking for someone to play a ranged class, perhaps a warlock, wizard or sorcerer. We are, afterall, playing in a world steeped in magic. But if there is something you really want to play, I'm sure we can work it in. Expect there to be lots of magic items because the artificer is of House Cannith and carries the Mark of Making.

The campaign itself plans on being more combat heavy than RP heavy, but it won't be just straight up killing. Two of the players have been playing 4e since it came out, one is fairly new and the DM falls in between on the experience scale. All of us are pretty involved in the Seattle steampunk scene, so expected the campaign to be playing up those elements of the setting.

Game times would be weekly on Wednesday nights from about 7 to 10 pm.

Two final notes. First it would be awesome if there was another female player so that I'm not the only girl sitting at the table. Secondly, the DM has declared that if anyone wants to play a hafling barbarian, he will allow them to ride a clawfoot (think velociraptor) because it obeys the law of ridiculously awesome.

If you are interested in playing, please send me an email k.s.arsenault@gmail.com with an idea of what kind of character you would like to play for the game as well as a short description of a favorite character that you have played in a previous game.