PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age: Bad Company

eldritch_hobbes
09-15-2011, 12:28 PM
The young nation of Fereldan has lived under the brutal occupation of Orlais, a foreign empire, for nearly half a century. Firmly entrenched, controlling nearly all sources of power, it seems unlikely that the brutal yoke of foreign rule will ever be thrown off.

But you’ve got more… pressing concerns at the moment. Arrested by the occupation government, you’re facing a pretty imminent execution. Like, today. Hm. This really didn’t work out that well for you did it? Upon reflection, it might be time to start regretting whatever crime it was that landed you here. Oh well. The noose is around your neck and… wait, did the executioner always have a crossbow bolt sticking through his throat?

“Bad Company” is a black comedy, a story of rebellion, covering your character’s participation in the liberation of Fereldan as former criminals / traitors turned freedom fighters.

Game Info
This game will be played using Maptools b66 and Skype for combat / OOC discussion. The game system is the Dragon Age RPG by Green Ronin.

More information is available here (http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/dragon-age-bad-company). Please check out the Character Generation page for information on how to submit a concept.

whisperwind1
09-16-2011, 12:08 PM
i would be interested, but i can only play on wednesdays, as it is the only day i do not work. Also i know next to nothing about the actual system and the books don't seem to be online, but will play if you'll have me!

talysian
09-22-2011, 09:37 AM
Depending on day I would be interested as well, have to get the rules and read up on the system. Played the VG just not the RPG.