PDA

View Full Version : Legends of Anglerre

Vitriohl
09-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Nothing much has been created yet, but this is the system we're going to use. Anyone who loves to roleplay, and light rules, then this is the game for you. All you need is a mic/headset, and an imagination. Reply if you're interested.

BIGKILLA
09-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Hello, I just picked up the book for this system and I might be interested In playing if the stars and times align. Haven't read any of the book yet but it looks cool, hit me back with some info in a PM.

Heor
09-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Still room for another player? I love FATE/LoA and I own the game, been wanting to play for ages.

Vitriohl
09-11-2011, 04:30 AM
There's definitely room! If you're patient, we may take a while to get things setup, but I hope to be setup in a couple weeks, if that's not too long for you to wait. I have to get familiar with the LoA specifics. Just getting used to FATE, now for the subtleties of LoA.

kytanos
09-11-2011, 02:22 PM
I might be interested, you mind if I ask for your skype info. We could communicate via forum posts and messages if you like, it is just so much faster live. I am kytanos on skype (the one from spokane)

Heor
09-11-2011, 03:02 PM
No problem!

Vitriohl
09-21-2011, 12:11 AM
Sorry, I've been trying to learn the system to play. Does anyone else have the books, or already know the game? I'll PM everyone, too, so I can get an e-mail to invite to the campaign I've setup on EpicWords.com

Heor
09-21-2011, 03:15 PM
I have the books, and I have reasonable knowledge of the system. Not so clear on the organization or construct/unit rules, but I think I got everything else.