PDA

View Full Version : Long Island, NY game

starfalconkd
04-25-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm looking to put a group together for D&D. I just moved to Wantagh. I'm a 30 year old gay male and enjoy games with a mix of action and role playing. Mostly I just want everyone to enjoy themselves. I usually like DM'ing but I'm willing to be a player if that's what is available.

starfalconkd
11-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Bump.

NateHawkins
03-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Are you still looking for players? I have myself, and a friend who's new to the games looking for a game. I live in Bohemia, and he lives in Bayport. Let me know what's going on.

Jonathan Kwiat
03-09-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm looking to put a group together for D&D. I just moved to Wantagh. I'm a 30 year old gay male and enjoy games with a mix of action and role playing. Mostly I just want everyone to enjoy themselves. I usually like DM'ing but I'm willing to be a player if that's what is available.

You are going to have no problems filling this game. If you do I have some suggestions on how to recruit. I-Con is coming up for one thing and right through their the Stony Brook College Community will set you up.

If not...send me a private message and I'll write you something.

ElrikDarkstorm
03-21-2008, 05:45 PM
I am willing to play also,so count me in to any games around the island

Hutton
04-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm interested in finding a game for my girlfriend and myself (26 & 32 respectively).

We live in brooklyn, but we take the Wantagh Parkway out to visit my mother almost every weekend, so a weekend game near it would be really convenient for us.

We played with a group last summer, and I used to play D&D about 20 years ago, but other than that we're both novices.

Krokoff
05-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey all,

Elrikdarkstorm & Starfalconkd, if you are still interested in playing within our group, send me an IM on AIM... Roostefer. We will chat and I will need to chat with our group as well, so we can do what's best for everyone

starfalconkd
05-13-2008, 06:30 AM
I'm currently running a game with five players on sunday. We start around noon or one. I'd have to ask the group but I suppose we could take on another few players. We play in either Massapequa Park or Lindenhurst depending which player's house is usable. Feel free to email me at starfalconkd@aol.com.

Shadow_DM
11-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey Guys,

Don't know if anyone is still looking, but my Tuesday Night game has an opening. We play from 7-11 at a friend's house in Ronkonkoma.

If you want more info, we have a Campaign Wiki at: Shadows Dominion (http://www.shadowsdominion.net/) Go to the site and click on "Our Wiki" on the right hand side.

If anyone is interested PM me.

Happy Gaming!

-Frank

Rferreris
03-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Hey all,

I am from the Woodside , Queens area looking to join a DnD group (28 years old). Do you still have openings for friday nights?

xenob5
06-13-2009, 11:57 PM
hey i am new here but am looking to join any game that is available if you are still looking for players let me know

jaredprof@yahoo.com