PDA

View Full Version : The Darkest Veins of Vasch

tennawatches
08-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Hello New York/ New Jersey Players,

I'm looking for a few people to round out the table in my game. Its set in a homebrew fantasy world, bordering on steampunk. It takes place several months after the spellplague so magic is low and stigmatized. If you are interested, please check out the OP page:http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-darkest-veins-of-vasch and send me a message.

I' like to play every other week for 4-6 hour sessions, probably on saturday or sunday. The schedule is still very flexible, and I'm willing to play more or less to suit my players. I hope you all are interested, and I look forward to trying to murder some of you (in the nicest way possible).

steelaw
08-29-2011, 09:00 AM
i am interested in joining your group.ive been playing d&d for over 20 years.i am currently playing 4e since it came out. i like a campain that has 60% combat,30% story and 10%character development/role play but i am willing to adjust to your style..my choices for a character would be striker or fighter type.i have no desire to play any other classes.i would be available on saturday after 4pm cause i work on saturdays and anytime on sunday.i currently live in the bronx by the 1 train so traveling isnt a issue for me.i look forward to your response and hopefully joining your group.

tennawatches
08-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Steelaw, please check your private messages and confirm with me.