PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola, FL. D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms

philipm
04-25-2007, 08:19 AM
I have a regular D&D (Pathfinder actually) game at my house (Pensacola) every other Monday from 6pm-10pm. I run a 90% Pathfinder, 10% House Rules game. All adventures are in a full 3D environment http://www.dwarvenforge.com and you can view pictures of my game at http://www.meetup.com/Pensacola-Roleplayers-Association/photos/18980282/ Interested parties should sign up in my regular game post on Meetup.com under Pathfinder:The Ruins of Phlan Campaign and email me mitchell2820@att.net. I currently have room for one additional player.

Thanks for looking

Philip

p.s. I just updated this from the original post from 2007. I have had an almost continuous game going since the middle 1980's. If your looking for a game that is not going to disappear on you and want to have characters that grow to become godlike (presuming the live) then you should probably be clicking that link up there...

Moritz
04-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Sweet

Ed Zachary
04-25-2007, 10:15 AM
That looks nice, but I would get the feeling that I was role playing GI Joe vs Cobra.

Farcaster
04-25-2007, 10:26 AM
That's an awesome setup! Very nice.

gdmcbride
04-25-2007, 10:47 AM
It's hard to go wrong with Dwarven Forge. Very cool setup. I too am a devotee of their stuff. Hell, as I type I am sitting not more than a few feet from my own massive pile of DF.

I could stop if I wanted to.

Gary

philipm
04-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

spotlight
04-29-2007, 01:50 PM
SHEEESSHH!!! I have not bought ANY minuature stuff in ages. I use my trusty old Legos, instead. But I tell you now, those photos make me want to get some D.F. stuff this afternoon. #@%$^&$, they look sooo nice!

Skunkape
04-30-2007, 07:09 AM
The Dwarven Forge stuff is very nice if you can afford it! I'm glad that Stefan has been so successful with the product. It is a very well made, quality product and he continues to put out very nice pieces!

Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to spend on buying Forge kits, so I end up using other alternatives that aren't quite so costly.:D

If I lived in Pensacola, I'd be sure to bug you to join your game though! The layout looks really great and looks like a whole lot of fun!