PDA

View Full Version : Mist Of fear. Noob looking to start ToC/CoC

Bloodangel
08-22-2011, 12:01 PM
1. What game system are you running and if applicable what edition?
Trail of Cthulhu or Call of Cthulhu 6e

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be ? What is the setting for the game?
The Campaign will start in early 1900's

3. How many Players are you looking for?
currently looking for 3-4 players.

4. What's the gaming medium?
it wont be pbp most likely chatbased with chat in voice.

5. What is the characters' starting status?
depends on how many players will determine the points.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
Will depend on the characters role.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want?
any role that is in the book.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game?
Human only other human races are fine keep in mind the era.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points? Its a point based game.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
no alignment. act accordingly. after all it is a cthuloid universe.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
there is no multi-classing.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game?
I will do the dice rolling for the keepers part players will roll there own digital dice.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? As of right now no but i am willing to take some considerations.
14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular? Of course backgrounds are needed for this type of campaign.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above? Puzzle solving and roleplaying with enough action to make blow the lid off your skull lol

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements?
stickly to the rulebooks.

As it states I am gm/keeper what ever you want to call it looking for a helper and understanding group to help me along the way. I enjoy alot of H.P lovercrafts works and more so about the mythos. If things work out right the online community will have another gm which couldnt hurt right?

Starting dates/times to discussed. my current free times are Thursdays and Fridays.
probably late afternoon-early evening. or early evening to late night.

Rough time frame is 1900-1930 not really sure.

this will not be a pulp type game its going to be more along the lines of a purist type campaign as if any of you have played the BRP Cthulhu the odds are never in your favor.