PDA

View Full Version : Writing Panel

Soft Serve
08-21-2011, 01:36 PM
How about a few P&PG users who write up some adventures or campaigns for other people to use? Similar to the "Steal this hook" that WoTC used to do. (I don't know if they still do that or not...haven't been on there since 4e came about.)

And I say "a few" because we support pretty much every genre and one person wouldn't be able to write for each one in a week.

Maybe this could be between only a few people who pick a genre to cover each week, or something that users submit to and the best get picked from the submissions?

Dark
09-01-2011, 05:56 AM
:confused:Any chance THIS topic could be merged withe other one please?

Soft Serve
09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
We could ignore this one until it goes away someday? Since the other one has took off a little.

cplmac
09-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Actually, I believe that if you two delete your posts, this will eliminate this thread. Of course, Soft will need to let me know to delete my post before he does the initial post.

Soft Serve
09-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Actually, I believe that if you two delete your posts, this will eliminate this thread. Of course, Soft will need to let me know to delete my post before he does the initial post.

It doesn't bother me that it's here. More attention that way. :)

So I'll wait until I see that Dark deleted his post, then I'll get rid of mine. Since I don't know how frequently Dark is on here, and that way it's not just sitting here with a bunch of deleted posts and the one he put.

Dark
09-03-2011, 11:43 AM
As for some reason I don't have the option to delete it's kind of hard to do so but whatever do what you like delete don't delete I don't give a toss.

Soft Serve
09-03-2011, 02:34 PM
As for some reason I don't have the option to delete it's kind of hard to do so but whatever do what you like delete don't delete I don't give a toss.

Actually I can't find it either... So I guess we can just let the thread die then.