PDA

View Full Version : Burning Wheel: Europa

KenW
08-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Beginning August 28th we will be burning characters for a brand new Burning Wheel medieval fantasy campaign. We would be happy to pull in an additional player or two for this game, at least (we tend to rotate through new systems we'd like to try). Burning Wheel is a system that thrives on character input, where the adventure is built around the story and interests you bring to the table with your character. This ain't your grandma's fantasy gaming.

The game is set in Europa, a fictional world only lightly defined at the moment. Along with character generation we will be world building, defining what kind of campaign this will be, what kind of stories we want to tell. The emphasis is on roleplaying and storytelling, while Burning Wheel itself adds all sort of meaningful crunch to those elements. There will be Fights! There will be Duels of Wits! There will be Pringles!

Newcomers to Burning Wheel are welcome (we are nearly neophytes ourselves). Read more about Burning Wheel here: http://www.burningwheel.org/wiki/index.php?title=Burning_Wiki:About

chewy04
10-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Hi,
I live in Harpswell and happen to be looking for a new game group in the area to join up with as my old group pretty much fell apart recently. I have played a fairly wide range of games and am always up for something new.

I was wondering if you are still looking for new players and if you might want to give it a try.

Norm