PDA

View Full Version : Undetermined

Fersboo
08-08-2011, 04:53 PM
We haven't determined exactly what kind of game this will be because we're still trying to recruit a few more players. At a minimum, I'd like one more so I have at least two to DM.

Humans have only recently returned to the Brun Coast, some 300+ years after the great Mystic Roestoc gathered the remnants of humanity and hid them on the island of Jagent from the Chaos that threatened to wipe them from the earth.

This will be a sandbox game, allowing players to help fill in the map as they look for gold and glory amongst the ruins of kingdoms long fallen.

I will initially be using 4E Essentials and will possible add in more 4E options as we(I) get more comfortable with 4E.

For a preview of the first draft of the initial map, visit my blog here (http://lancestolasers.blogspot.com/2011/08/4e-homebrew-sandbox-initial-map-draft.html).

Fersboo
08-15-2011, 11:25 AM
Additional clarification - this will be a weekly (3 out of every 4 weeks) game, Saturday evenings (between 5p and 11p ?). I will encourage troupe play and plan for encounters to be completed by the end of the session so players can miss a week without worry that something bad happened to their character.