PDA

View Full Version : 2 players looking for online D&D 3.5

Seramelea
08-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Two players, one a beginner the other an experienced player, looking for an online D&D 3.5 game that meets weekly. Interested in any campaign setting/genre as long as it follows the 3.5 D&D rules (house-rules are okay).

BastardKing
08-05-2011, 08:04 PM
I am looking to join one too. If you can get at least one or two other players, and no one wants to GM, I suppose I can GM. But avoid me as a possibility at all costs.

namgib22
08-06-2011, 09:12 PM
i would like to join i have little dm exp so im a bad choise for it lol willing to play any seting im up for anything

JAFO
08-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Check out In the Time of Heroes - an established online campaign http://inthetimeofheroes.acalltoduty.com/

MitchB1990
08-07-2011, 12:50 AM
I've been looking for a new 3.x or pathfinder group, I would be interested in joining this group either as a player or GM. However I have run only a few modules and I am still learning the ropes as a GM but I would be more than willing to give it a go. What online tools would be used for this group? I know Map Tools pretty well and I would highly recommend Skype for voice chat.

BastardKing
08-07-2011, 02:33 AM
That's 4 players and a GM right there.

Seramelea
08-07-2011, 04:50 PM
If me and my partner join, namgib22, and BastardKing then we get MitchB1990 to DM, looks like we have a group going? If we could use MapTools and I have a ventrillo server we can set up on if every1 wants to give it a go? Let me know, looking forward to it!

My skype is gostdreamer if any of you would like to add me and we can get set up :)

BastardKing
08-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I did reply.

Seramelea
08-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah I meant for everyone else as well

BastardKing
08-07-2011, 06:40 PM
You didn't accept though. xD

Seramelea
08-07-2011, 06:50 PM
hehe Mitch accepted to DM for us, said thursday nights after 5pm pacific - i think 3 of us are on, can jump into the mythwaevers chat? created a channel called Possible D&D game

BastardKing
08-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Where is the Chat on Mythweavers?

Seramelea
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
its up at the top under chat, but every1 logged off :p was worth a try :)

MitchB1990
08-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Yep, I have taken up the mantle as DM. So next Thursday will be our first session which will consist mainly of rolling and checking our characters. Character back story creation, the more the better, as it will give me more information to draw and incorporate into our adventures. This will also give us time to get to know each other as well. If we get through that I already have the introduction to this campaign squared away in map tools and we could dive right in. Another thing I would like to discuss is D&D 3.5 vs. Pathfinder. I know both systems and can run either in map tools. I personally believe that Pathfinder has made some nice improvements on D&D 3.5. It would be easy to learn the changes, seeing as players here already have a good amount of 3.5 experience. The two systems are virtually identical save for those few improvements. Ultimately it's up to you guys and which you, as the players, prefer. As I told Seramelea I'm pretty excited about DMing this group seeing as this is my first major D&D group that doesn't consist of close friends.

BastardKing
08-08-2011, 12:08 AM
What time Thursday? I work. Also, I prefer D&D. What level characters should we make? It takes me a while, so I want to map things out, even if we don't roll stats till thursday. Also, I want to be the rogue.

namgib22
08-08-2011, 11:26 AM
yes i prefer dnd to havent gotin into path yet and yes what level just to know what to expect
and thursdays after 5 is fine with me

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

and i havent been i an acule group and played much besides my close friends as well
i want to play a psion if you let psionics?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

my postes or gone?

MitchB1990
08-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Alright so we'll run 3.5, if you want to switch to pathfinder it'll be an easy switch and can be done any time during a campaign. That's what we did in my first group. As for Psionics I have never played with them but I've been reading abuut them, honestly I'd say its up to the other players as I have no opinion on Psions. I will probably limit the psion race list though to fit within the campaign setting. I will be starting everyone at level 1, since I am a fairly fresh faced DM, and because it will also help anyone who hasn't played a lot of D&D to settle into it.

namgib22
08-08-2011, 08:39 PM
well i wanted to play an elan witch resembles humans and 0 level adjustment and psionics can be affected by the same things that magic can be anti magic and so on it just uses a point based system instead of times per day.my guy would be a kineticist they deal with energy attacks.

BastardKing
08-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Alright. I am going to be a level one rogue. Also, I am working on a homebrew class. Would I be able to run it by you when I finish? (Rogue based Prestige class, so I would have a while to finish.) Also, I work until 11 PM EST, 8PM PST. Is that going to be a problem?

MitchB1990
08-08-2011, 10:48 PM
@namgib22 yeah I'd be fine with Elan kineticist, I was reading some more into it today when I got home. Although for story purposes I may change the name of the race.
@BastardKing Yeah any homebrew material that is balanced and is easy to incorporate would be welcome. If the class requires a back story it'd be nice to read through that too. As for the time its up to you guys, since I believe I have the earliest time. luckily I don't have a morning class on Fridays so I can stay up pretty late as well.

BastardKing
08-08-2011, 11:49 PM
It's a VERY interesting class in my opinion. See, I call the class Merchant Lord. Basically, it's a prestige class that increases one's ability to obtain and sell loot, but gives only two combat abilities. It is NOT entirely finished, but I have most of the details:

Skills: 6+Int
Saves: Reflex good, all others low.
HP: d6
BAB: Low

Requirements:
One of these abilities at level 9, the others at least level 7: Appraise, Bluff, Diplomacy, must have at least 1000gp at time of start up, must have had items at one point totaling 5000gp. Must own a mule and a wagon, cart, or some other method of transporting goods.

Five total levels:

1:
Avarice - A merchant lord is a greedy son of a *****, and is always looking for money. For each rank of Merchant Lord, the merchant can ignore the weight of 200 coins. In addition, every level of Merchant Lord allows the Merchant Lord to alter the world itself with his greed, granting a spell like ability.

Avarice 1: Detect Treasure (Constant) - A Merchant Lord always knows where the goods are. A Merchant Lord can detect the presence of coins, trade goods, gems, art, magical items, and anything else worth more than a gold coin within 20 feet per Merchant Lord level.

Way of the Merchant: Constantly evaluating, debating, and discussing prices has turned the Merchant into a shrewd negotiator. Each level of Merchant Lord decreases the price of all purchased objects by 5%, increases the price things sell for by 5%, and increase Bluff, Diplomacy, Appraise, and Intimidate by 1. The Merchant Lord also gains a bonus to their search and spot equal to their ML level+Cha bonus. Finally, they gain a free merchant related ability each level.

Avarice 2: Detect Secret Doors and Detect Traps - Usable for a total number of hours equal to the ML's level + Cha bonus, the ML can automatically detect secret doors and traps. After all, a door is only hidden if it has something worth hiding, and no treasure is ever left unguarded.

WotM 2: Buyer Beware & Frugal Craft - A good merchant always gives a good deal. A smart merchant rips people off if they can't tell the difference. With a successful bluff roll, a Merchant Lord can sell used goods at full price. In addition, he has gotten wise to where to find good base goods for cheap. His price benefit now applies to craftsmen, either him or those he aids.

Avarice 3: Knock and Identify - A Merchant Lord can, a number of times a day equal to his ML level, kick a locked object and knock the lock open. His Open Lock roll is equal to 10+ML level +Cha Bonus + Int bonus. He may also, once per day, identify the magical properties of an object.

WotM 3: Greed Kills - A Merchant Lord may feint as if he had the improved feint feat. When he does, he throws a bag of at least 50 coins near the enemy he is feinting. He adds his ML level to his bluff roll. He can also add 50 coins to the sack to increase the bonus by +1 up to +3 with a 200 coin sack. This only works on creatures capable of understanding the value of money.

Avarice 4: Tensar's Floating Disk - The ML can create create a Tensar's floating disk capable of carrying (100x(Cha bonus+Int Bonus+ML) ) lbs of material. It functions just like a regular Tensar's floating disk, except it is permanent, and it can alter it's dimensions slightly, creating a table like shape. (This does not affect the amount it can hold at all) Great for all your merchandise displaying needs!

WotM 4: Caravan Leader - The Merchant Lord gains the Leadership feat for free. Increase his Leadership score by 5 points. This does not effect the cohort level, but does increase the amount and skill of followers.

Avarice 5: Leomund's Secret Chest - A merchant can spend 1000gp (This is not for material. The cost is literally 1000 gold coins) to turn a normal key into an enchanted key. Sticking this key into the air and turning it causes a Chest of Holding to appear at that location. The inside of this chest is about 20x15x8. It can hold endless weight, limited only by space. After all, a merchant needs to be able to carry everything of value.

WotM 5: Master of Opportunity - A Merchant is a Master of Opportunity. With or without Combat Reflexes, the Merchant Lord gains an extra attack of opportunity per round. This attack is at +2, and deals an additional 2d6 damage. If the Merchant has the Opportunist class feature, this instead gives them an extra use of Opportunist, and both uses deal an additional 2d6 damage and get +2. In addition, the Merchant can make a Gather Information check to instantly learn all of the nearby towns commodities and demands. He also gains double the benefit from Economical Availability. (Oversupplied trade goods give a -40% instead of a -20%, and a Desperate availability gives +200% price instead of +100%)

I was also thinking of giving them a few, very limited spells, similar to Assassin, but their spells are, again, more related to influencing people and carrying gear.

The real benefit of this class is it's ability to make ridiculous amounts of money, however, you lose a lot of combat benefits you could get from other classes.

MitchB1990
08-09-2011, 02:19 AM
It seems like an interesting prestige class for a rogue, I'm sure by the time we get to it I'd be willing to run it. It could make for interesting role playing scenarios as well. Also the sooner you guys can get me the back stories the better, I have the intro pretty much fully written except for the custom parts concerning your characters.

BastardKing
08-09-2011, 05:04 AM
I am thinking a Grey Elf, who grew up in a way shrine monastery to Fharlanghn. He has reached the age where he is no longer a child (that time taking most of the monks life times. He knew the grandfathers of some of the current monks, and doesn't quite understand why they grew old so fast.) and he is basically given a choice: The monastery will always be a home for him, but he is not a monk, nor a child. He may choose to become a monk, but before he can do that, he must take the customary journey. Or, he can simply chose to leave. It's not as if he can't come back, but he cannot take permanent residence there.

In his time at the monastery, he heard many, many tales from people ranging from knights, to bards, to adventurer groups, to merchants, and everything in between. He decided that he would take his trip, and try to make it as a merchant. The problem was, even with the money he earned from two human life times of service to the monastery, he didn't have much to start off with, and definitely not enough to really make noticeable profits. Instead, he wants to gather or join a group of adventurers, and do some merchandizing on the side, until he has earned enough money that he can do real trips.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

I am going to reroll my original stats, despite them being good, just because they were unbelievably odd.

I rolled 5 15s in a row, followed by an 18.

All 5 15's were a six and two fives.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

.... Okay, Dice Gods love me tonight.

Should... Should I reroll until it's something fair, or what?

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

.... That's... better?

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Those rolls seem more... balanced. Want me to stick with those, or the original 5 15's?

namgib22
08-09-2011, 04:20 PM
how do you want us to do our scores?

MitchB1990
08-09-2011, 06:52 PM
4d6 drop the lowest roll, Maptools has a live dice roller that we can use. Generally I use these character generators. http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm then we can transfer those to the character sheet that's built into everyone's miniature on Maptools.

namgib22
08-09-2011, 07:21 PM
were can i get maptool?

BastardKing
08-09-2011, 11:53 PM
I use Mythweavers. Anyway, I am going to use the all 15s, since I didn't get a response. Also, it was a hilarious roll. (I throw my dice against the corner of my desk against the wall, and still got 2 5's and a six each roll except the last.)

BastardKing
08-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Okay. I got the Merchant's spells worked out. I have added some unique spells for them, so putting their spell list up, but first, a quick description of their casting:

Merchant Spells (Unique, or otherwise) do not use regular materials of those spells. Instead, they use coins. A Merchant does not need the specified item, only it's value in gold, silver, or copper. Every spell with a material cost requires at least a copper coin to be sacrificed. Focuses for non-Merchant unique spells are normal. When a Merchant cast a spell with a material cost, he does not need to hold the coins. Instead, he can just burn money somewhere on his body. The coins are reduced to a watery substance of similar color, but no longer it's true material. It has no worth after being used. The exception is the spell Midas Touch, which turns the coins into an oil like substance described in the spell. Merchant spells are divine, using the Merchant's greed as a source of power. They have no somatic component other than a gesture towards the source of coin for their requirements, and have no verbal requirement. The merchant only needs to think of the results. A Merchant can cast spells of spell level equal to their merchant level. They only have a natural use of three spell per level per day, but they gain extra spells based on both their Cha and Int bonuses, if both are positive. To regain their daily spells, a merchant has to reflect on the costs, expenses, and income of the day, often by going over accounting books. If the Merchant Lord had a loss that day, they do not regain their spell. This can, however, reflect the expected future gains though. For example, a Merchant Lord making a one month trip who is expecting to make 10,000 GP, with expenses of 300gp a day, still regains his spells each day. However, if some equipment was broken, increasing the cost of that day to 400gp, that day is considered a loss.

List of spells coming up next.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

f - Focus, not consumed
M - Requirement, reduced to nothing.

Level 0:
Money Pouch - (F-Belt Pouch, 5gp M, Pernament. Can only have a number of pouches equal to your int bonuse) - Creates a minor bag of holding with a belt pouch, allowing it to hold up to 500 gp per ML.
Dancing Lights
Detect Magic
Know Direction
Mage hand
Mending
Messager
Prestidigitation
Read Magic

Level 1:
Appraiser's Eye - (10sp M) Merchant can increase his Appraise and Sense Motive Skill by 10 when examining goods, buying items, etc. Lasts ML hours.
Debt - (M = Parchment, F=Pouch/sack/chest/container) Sign an IOU with a gold amount listed. Half the gold obtained by the signer disappears and reappears in the focused container. Signer cannot be under any magical influences.
Merchant's Contact - (1gp M) - +6 to Gather Information and Knowledge Rolls. Lasts Merchant Lord Level hours.
Rhetoric - (Breadbox F (Any small platform to raise oneself, must be stood on)) +6 to Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Perform. Last ML hours.
Penmanship - (F= Inkpen, Ink, 1gpM) - +6 to Decipher Script & Forgery. Last ML hours.
Omen of Peril
Status
Create Food and Water
Snare
Arcane Mark
Endure Elements
Arcane Lock
Detect Thoughts
Touch of Idiocy
Leomund's Trap
Charm Monster
Hypnotism
Alarm
Disguise Self
Unseen Servant
Discern Lies
Traveler's Mount

Level 2:
Pack Mule - (100 coin F (1lb))The Merchant increases the carrying loads of a creature as if their strength was 8 higher (+4 more than normal) Last one day.
Beast of Burden - (100 coin F(1lb of coins)) - The merchant increases the constitution bonuses of a creature by 8 for the purpose of moving long distances with heavy loads without resting, swiming, and other labor related tasks. Last one day.
Legaleese - Read 1000 words a minute, understanding and reveal loopholes and contradicting information. Last until observed document/book/etc is read through.
Commune with nature - **** Learn: Roadways/Pathes, bodies of water, people, ground/terrrain, valuable minerals, valuable woods, obstructions, and natural dangers.
Find the Path
Make Whole
Erase - Erase can undo a magical contract, but deals 6d6 damage to the caster.
Enthrall
Locate Object
Suggestion
Glibness
Illusory Script
Leomund's Tiny Hut
Secret Page
Comprehend Languages
Phantom Threat
Listening Coin
Lesser Geas
Minor Creation

Level 3:
Craftman's Grace - (Masterwork Tool (F)) - Automatically suceed in aid another for crafting, you and other craftsman can't lose materials. +6 to Craft/Profession
Shoddy Appeal - Makes flaws of an item more apparent, reducing it's value by 10% for ML hours.
Shiny Appeal - Makes good qualities of an item more apparent, increasing it's value by 10% for ML hours.
Create Gold Mite - (M = 100cp/sp, & 1gp) - Creates a gold mite. It looks like a gold coin, requiring a 30 appraisal check to determine the difference. Can detect when it is being observed, and will not move when any intelligence is capable of seeing it. When it is not being watched, it will eat silver and copper coins, before breeding, creating more gold mites.
Levitate
Modify Memory
Servant Horde
Locate Creature
Leomund's Hidden Hut
Magnetism
Geas/Quest
Command
Major Creation

Level 4:
Lower/Raise Demand - (10gp M) - Increases/Decreases the Demand/Availability level of any item by 2. Takes 2 days.
Merchant's Lucky Coin - (1000gp Focus, 1gp M) - Gives a coin the ability to imbune +1 to all saving throws to the caster as long as it is held. Only one may be made per year, but they do stack.
Fabricate
Telekinesis
Guards and Wards
Charm Monster, Mass
Teleport
Leomund's Secure Cottage
Greater Command
Tongues

Level 5:
Midas Touch - (1000gp M) Coat a weapon in a cursed oil of liquid gold. Next attack victim makes a fortitude. If it fails, they turn into solid gold in 1d4 rounds. If they suceed, their armor turns to gold, losing their AC while doubling it's weight. Must be used within 5 rounds. Last until first successful attack. Constructs, Earth Elements, Water Elementals, and Oozes do not get a fortitude save. Incorporeal, Fire Elements, and Air elementals, and other creatures without tangible bodies are immune. True Ressurection can revive the person without destroying statue. Wish/Miracle can turn the statue back into previous material. This is considered a transmutation effect, not a death effect.
Contract - (M = Parchment, Pen, 100gp worth of ink) A merchant may create a magical contract. It details the requirements of both parties, and the consequences should they fail. If made by a lawful merchant, it follows the letter, but not the spirit. If created by a chaotic, it follows the spirit, but not the letter. Signer cannot be under any magical influences.
Shaped with Greed - (25xCl of ItemxSpell level+EXP cost/Material cost of spell) - A Merchant does not need to know the exact spell needed to create an object. He just needs to want it bad enough he will pay for it. A Merchant can pay the amount listed to replicate a spell when crafting an item. He only needs to pay this amount the first time, and then can use this spell each time it's attempted to cast, as long as he does not fill the spell slot it was occupying.
Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion
Demand
Symbol of Persuasion
Mass Suggestion

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=319956

My character. Everything is done.

Seramelea
08-10-2011, 05:35 PM
What version of maptools are you using, and did we set a time for thursday? also, I don't know how you feel about this but would it be alright if i dabbled into the Drow class? (am aware of the level adjust and such). I have a very very interesting character background on a neat Drow shadowcaster/rogue (if you allow us to go out of core books)

MitchB1990
08-10-2011, 06:05 PM
I am using the latests build of maptools 1.3B86, I have the server running up around 5pmish my time if anyone wants to come early and start their setup. If you haven't used maptools before then we can go over some basics as well. We'll be doing our character generation then through the maptools dice rollers, then transferring the character sheets to our miniatures so our macros work properly, again if you don't know how to do this its no big deal we can go over the basics. I would also like a copy of the regular character sheets and other notes as well. As for that. Just for a quick head count, who all is gonna be able to make it tomorrow night? Also @BastardKing all 15's seems a bit to unbalanced for a level 1 character IMHO, would you be willing to re-roll tomorrow night and edit the character sheet to reflect that? I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty stoked to be getting back into D&D. Also drow in my campaign setting are part of the antagonistic races, I would prefer you to choose another race but if you come up with a convincing back story I would more than happily run it. Lastly just to note we do have a rogue in the group but if you guys agree to having two rogues I'm fine with it.

namgib22
08-10-2011, 06:05 PM
shadow caster interesting i like that class looked at it many times lol im gana play a fire happy psion and you want to play the shadow master hahahaha

Seramelea
08-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Yeah I can do something else other than a rogue, thats just a basic drow thing, but I have other things I'd like to dabble into just wasnt sure how you were going to go about that. I do have to say, though, this week I can do the 5pm pacific but any future campaigns I won't be able to make it that early, my class doesn't even get out untill 8:15 central (6:15 pacific) so the earliest i will be bale to play is 845 (645). If youre planning on using vent:

btpain321

Also, the maptools server information (ip adress, port, PW)

namgib22
08-10-2011, 06:30 PM
i should be able to make it i dont have a mice tho so cant speak haha and im fine with two rougs lol hope someone goes hity or healy of some sort and iv never used maptools

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

how early can we start?

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

so wat might be the new name for the elan? if you have chosen to?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

yes were to get to the maptools sever hahaha

MitchB1990
08-10-2011, 06:53 PM
I'll post the Maptools IP/password tonight when I get home. Tommorow I'll be home at around 5-5:30 and I'll start the server. I decided that it doesn't matter to change the Elans name. You can get maptools from here http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=downloads#MapTool
also I don't care if anyone has a mic I've never used one personally as a player. But since I am DMing I'll be using one this time around so everyone should at least be logged into vent.

BastardKing
08-10-2011, 10:18 PM
1. Yes, I am willing to reroll. As stated in the post, I thought that was WAY too lucky of a roll. If you don't mind, however, I would like to request I get a free 18 roll. I really, really don't want to lose my 20 in dexterity.

2. I can make it, but as stated before, I don't get home till 8 Pacific ST.

3. I will download Map tools soon.

4. I REALLY don't want a second rogue. Rogues are one of those classes where it is great to have one, but having two if a terrible idea. They don't have much combat ability, and are really best for their skills. If we have two, we have a LARGE amount of overlap, a loss of combat ability, and very little benefit. Sorry, hate to be like that, but I did call rogue a long time ago, and no one even hinted at wanting to play it. I already made the character too.

Seramelea
08-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Rogue was just something i threw out there because every1 associates drow with rogue, i was looking towards a different character set up anyway, and the only benefit i would get from anything rogue would be a 1st lvl rogue for skills bunny, but im not building that way anyway, so no worries there :)

BastardKing
08-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Whelp, be back in seven hours.

MitchB1990
08-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Maptools IP: 98.232.17.118
Port: 51234

Maptools server name is: Amareth
Password: Amareth1

namgib22
08-11-2011, 07:48 PM
how dose this work were do i go?

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

iv never used maptools how do i get to the game

Dragius
08-16-2011, 06:13 PM
If possible I would love to join myself! LEt me know

Chad

BastardKing
08-17-2011, 07:01 PM
What class do you want to play? We are all level 1. I am sure if you roll your stats, he will let you join. All we have done is made our characters.

BastardKing
08-19-2011, 11:25 AM
What time are we starting today?

Seramelea
08-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Anyone heard from Mitch?

BastardKing
08-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Much to my chagrin, no.

MitchB1990
08-24-2011, 03:28 PM
I didn't think everyone had agreed on a make up session so we'll be continuing tomorrow evening. Sorry I was busy with my midterms so my email went unanswered last week. Also I have Seramelea's and BastardKing's plot hooks written up. I still need the Elan's back story and the Half-Orcs back story so I can finish writing their introductory hooks. Other than that I should be ready for tomorrow and will be starting the server when I get home to finish the other miniatures. Also if NamGib doesn't show then Dragius you may step in to take his place with a new character.

Seramelea
08-24-2011, 09:19 PM
right time are we playing tomorrow night? and the half orc's back story is on his mythweavers sheet

BastardKing
08-24-2011, 11:26 PM
I will be around 8pm PST

MitchB1990
08-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Also COuld Everyone please post their character sheets in this thread or PM them to me if you'd like, I have Three's Myth sheet.