PDA

View Full Version : life after death

padro47
08-03-2011, 11:22 AM
the game realm is ebberon it will be set in the time of samuri

Octavian
08-04-2011, 07:30 AM
I've been looking for a game for a while, this one seems cool! And, it's close!

I'm a huge fan of Ebberon, and would very much like to enjoy that setting some more. If it's a Samurai setting, Dark Sun would be perfect as well! Post apocalyptic awesomeness with roaming warriors... pretty much defines Dark Sun. And, as far as Ebberon, it could work too. Very pulpy, very gritty.

Please include me as one of your players! What kind of character spread are you looking for?

-B

padro47
08-10-2011, 12:18 PM
ok ur the first responce and u gave me a place it will be set in ebberon and in will have the character sheets here u r included if ur ok with the fact im only 14

Tbshawk
08-11-2011, 12:10 AM
I've Just moved to CT a few months ago, and I've been looking for a group. This game seems interesting, and I would really like to join.

A couple of questions, mostly because I'm a bit of a noob on this sort of thing - what books would you be working from (PHB 1, 2, 3? AV 1,2? the Arcane/martial/etc. power expansions?, etc.)Obviously you'll be working from the Eberron style/rules guides, but I just wanted to clarify a little. I'm not looking for a list, but rather some of the sources you'd like to focus on.

I've done some RPGs before, but am fairly new to the DnD system, although I've heard 4e is pretty lenient on people new to the system. And, as Oct asked, what kind of party are you looking for? Are there certain roles that you definitely want someone to play, or would you rather just roll with whatever we give you for the party ahead of time?

And Re: your age; I wouldn't have a problem playing a game/campaign/series of campaigns with you personally, but the location of the game, at least the first couple of sessions, would eb very important. I'd prefer if we could have the games somewhere visible, especially to your parent(s)/guardians, where nobody could get the wrong impression. As I'm over 20 y/o, you can understand the impression that some people could get, which I want to avoid that as much as possible.

Hopefully we can get a group started

-J

padro47
08-11-2011, 06:52 AM
ok ur in and the books i have im pritty easy going when it comes to the characters we all can come up with who does what when we start and the location is in my kitichen im in a third floor apt and my room is not big enough to play in no bastement so open location is where we r