PDA

View Full Version : Mirror, Mirror

LadyPhoenix
08-02-2011, 03:39 AM
This game is now full and running once a week. Thanks for your interest!

You've all escaped from Faerie... or have you? You've returned to the land of your birth, but you still bear the marks of your captivity in the dream-realm of Arcadia. Looking into the mirror, perhaps you see a pair of pointed, leaf-shaped ears. Or a mane of orange flames or cat-slit eyes or perhaps flesh like stone. But the world seems as it should be; there are cars on the road, earbuds in every teenage punk's ears and those annoying male enhancement emails in your inbox each morning. Except... sometimes you dream. And the cars, the rap music and the ever-present buzz of electronics falls away, only to be replaced by the screams of griffins flying overhead, the crackle of lighting escaping from your fingers and the sight of cities floating in the skies. Both worlds feel real. But which one is?

I'm pitching a game of D&D 4e and Changeling: the Lost. At the same time. Your choice of race in the D&D system should reflect your Changeling kith as you will play the same 'character' in both games. I'm looking for players that are interested in trying out this experiment and can commit to regular games. This will be a full campaign, not a series of one-shots. Some familiarity with 4e is preferred. No experience with Changeling is required. I'm looking for 3-4 players.

Anyone game?

lagerboy
08-03-2011, 01:36 PM
How often would you like to get together and play, would only be available once a month.

ignimbrite
08-06-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm kind of interested, but I am not really familiar with 4th edition and not at all with Changeling. Although I have used earlier editions of White wolf products. I'll echo largerboy and ask for some more details - I'm theoretically available once a week but I do spend ~40% of my time out of Vancouver for my job during the summer so I can be a little flaky (fall and winter are pretty good though)

LadyPhoenix
09-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Sorry, this game is now full and we're playing regular games once a week. Thanks for your interest, I may be pitching a less-frequent game of Mage soon.