PDA

View Full Version : Jade Regent (Shea style)

balladeer
07-29-2011, 11:44 PM
I'm looking for four or five cool individuals to play this new adventure path. I would like to tailor it for the players so we can discuss rule's variations and all that good stuff once we have decided on core players. I plan on using data from Ultimate Magic and Ultimate Combat (the later yet to be released... but soon) and I plan on making this as Asian themed as possible (ala Once Upon a Time in China, or Journey to the West). Day an time is negotiable for all interested parties. Please message me. Also if you are interested in one off's and experimenting with different systems and my crazy idea factory of a brain, I always like to try stuff out to see how they work or if the idea is sound for setting, rule, archetype mix... whatever. Please let me know and lets start some storytime.
Thank you,
Shea

vageta31
07-30-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm in the Rohnert Park area and interested. I tried sending you a PM but it's not showing up in my sent box so I actually don't know if they went through. If you didn't get them let me know and I can try again or through an email or something.

balladeer
07-31-2011, 02:41 AM
Nope got the message... check your box, I will be replying soon.