PDA

View Full Version : DnD 3.5: Revenge of the Dragon

Anaesthesia
04-22-2007, 01:15 PM
I am looking for a group of 4-6 players for my "Revenge of the Dragon" PbP campaign. It's level 6, all races are allowed except the inherently evil sort (ie Drow). Gully Dwarves, and Kenders are also allowed. AL-Some form of Good or Neutral (no evil). Rolls are either 4d6 or 32 point buy.

I would love to have one PC that is a Dragon Shaman, as there are 3 that dragons play central part in my campaign.

Following books are allowed:
PHB 1 and 2
The "Complete" Series (except Scoundrel/newest as I haven't gotten them yet)
Spell Compendium
All books with PrCs are good too (ie Of Song and Silence, Defenders of the Faith, etc)

NO PSONICS.NO COMPLETE SCOUNDREL. If you have found something in the Knowledge Arcana Web-mag, please let me know so I can download it.

Bios and Pics of you character is will go towards XP.

We will be playing here (http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=109286) at my own forum.

If you are using the RPG Profiler at the Tangled Web (http://www.thetangledweb.net), go into your "Details" section of your character sheet. Where it says "Join a Campaign" put in the number 90. (This will allow me to see your sheet, but not edit it, unless you chose that option.)

Thanks.

Anaesthesia
04-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Just an update, I have a cleric and a tentative sorc, so I would really need a melee combatant and a expert PC.

Anaesthesia
04-24-2007, 02:08 PM
If anyone could please join, it would help me a great deal!!

Deathworm22
04-24-2007, 08:46 PM
I would join but im a new D&D player. If i were to play i would need help.I only have the D&D DM,player,and monster guides.I would prefer a elven magic user(i havent decided between sorcerer or wizard).

Ed Zachary
04-24-2007, 11:32 PM
I am looking for a group of 4-6 players for my "Revenge of the Dragon" PbP campaign. It's level 6, all races are allowed except the inherently evil sort (ie Drow). Gully Dwarves, and Kenders are also allowed. AL-Some form of Good or Neutral (no evil). Rolls are either 4d6 or 32 point buy.

How about a Ranger?

Are all races and templates acceptable?

By level-6, am I correct to assume you mean 15,000 exp points, adjust level by LA?

Anaesthesia
04-25-2007, 10:46 AM
A ranger would be great, all races/templates are acceptable, unless they're evil.

Yeah, the xp sounds right, and adjust, as needed.

Deathworm, if you need help, please email me and I will be able to help you. :)

Deathworm22
04-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Ok,i'll start working on it.

Anaesthesia
04-25-2007, 08:26 PM
deathworm, if you need any help, let me know..

Ed Zachary
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
By the way, do we get any gold, or any equipment?

Anaesthesia
04-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Whatever gold you get at 6 level, +150 GP. As for equipment, add to whatever you get normally for your class: "campout" gear (ie bedroll), flint, rope, and extra rations. If you'd like to buy magical gear/items, please let me know, over at my own forum.

If you (or anyone else) have any further questions, I'd prefer to answer them over at my forum (http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=109286), where the game is going to be played.

Ed Zachary
04-26-2007, 07:00 AM
Whatever gold you get at 6 level, +150 GP. As for equipment, add to whatever you get normally for your class: "campout" gear (ie bedroll), flint, rope, and extra rations. If you'd like to buy magical gear/items, please let me know, over at my own forum.

If you (or anyone else) have any further questions, I'd prefer to answer them over at my forum (http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=109286), where the game is going to be played.

OK... where the heck do you find the starting money for a character starting at sixth level?

I had usually started characters at seventh, but not in the 3.0/3.5 system, and never went "by the book".

Farcaster
04-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Dungeon Masters Guide, pg 135. For 6th level, starding gold is 13,000.

Another
05-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Hmm possibly interesting. You full up yet?

Uurad
06-09-2007, 06:58 AM
I havent played pen and paper games in a long time but am awaiting delivery of my AD&D player handbook and DM Guide... I can get acess to about all the other books also....
Is it to late to join this group?

Uurad

The Wandering Bard
06-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Hello Uurad, I was going through the forums and found your question, I play in the campagn currently and will tell Anaesthea that you are intrested. Also I would recommend going to the forum we are on and catching up on the game, just in case and you will know whats going on if you get to play.

Anaesthesia
06-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Hmm possibly interesting. You full up yet?

Yep the campaign's full! Current list of players:
Warforged Duskblade -New
?? Cleric-New
Human Bard
Human Fighter/Rogue
Dwarf Fighter
Human Dragon Shaman(Brass)

(although, if you find a niche you'd like to be in, let me know...)

Ribe
06-17-2007, 10:37 AM
I play a few pbm games now.

Would love to add another.

Ribe

Anaesthesia
06-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Ribe, I'll be PMing you now. :)

Uurad and Another, if you see this, I am waiting for a reply.

Another
06-19-2007, 03:54 AM
Well you did say that the campaign was full. For the most part I have been looking into other options. Ribes post was interesting but I wanted to ask him about further details on the specifics of the games. Is there further information Anaesthesia?

Ribe
06-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Hello all,

I am not sure what Another meant by interesting by my post.

The other play by mail games I play are full.

I look forward to playing this one.

Ribe

Another
06-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Well I misunderstood Im afraid. Recall that you used the term another at the end of your last sentence...

Anaesthesia
06-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Well, actually, the dwarf fighter can't play anymore. Would you like to take his spot?

I would need a cleric, also, as I haven't heard from uurad in over a week.

Updated party list-
Warforged Duskblade
Human Fighter/Rogue
Half-elf Bard
Human Druid
Human Dragon Shaman (Brass)

Ribe
06-21-2007, 12:51 PM
My wife would love to play either of those or a paladin.

I love my druid ;) Love to see another play witch ever he/she wants.

Ribe

Anaesthesia
06-21-2007, 01:31 PM
If you're wife's intrested, she can play the paladin. ;)

Anaesthesia
06-21-2007, 02:55 PM
So this is closed, until further notice!