PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 continuation...

mattatrussell
07-27-2011, 05:49 PM
I am very interested in finding a local group. Would like to meet once to twice a week.

Sephiroth has just been killed. The planet has reached up to Meteor to destroy it through the Lifestream... Cloud and his party were in the process of disbanding and are now left to their own lives to do with them as they please.

However

Cloud keeps hearing HER song play through his mind while in-between dreams. Last night He envisioned where she dwells. He knows, that He knows she is alive. Cloud rallies a few chosen allies for one last campaign... Rescue Aerith.

This will not be an easy task. It will be filled with only the hardest and strongest monsters left over from the Lifestream cleansing Earth undertook to protect itself from Meteor.

Planning on running this in 4e. If you are interested or have questions PM me. The campaign has a plethora of side quests and dungeon challenges. I am a fun creative person who wants to have a great time.

PS. I know you are wondering about Character Creation... keep wondering haha jk. You will choose who you represent and build a Character off 4e rules. At-Wills will consist of customized attacks/Materia depending on Class. And most important, Encounter/Dailys will be the limit breaks for your Character. Unplayable people in ff7 are also accepted - ie. Zack/Bugenhagen/Biggs/Any Turks/Rufus Shinra... List goes on.

Game will be well balanced and very entertaining. Come on!!! Who wouldn't want to play this out???

day/time=sunday: afternoons-night OR/AND thursday: afternoon-night

Location= open to any, if you have a place in mind let me know. I also have a great location right next to where the 10fwy meets the 605fwy.

yukonhorror
07-28-2011, 07:47 AM
Couple of things. Sounds nifty, unfortunately not in the area. HOWEVER, if you go to my blog, I actually came up with 4e analogues of the classes found in the fan made FF pen and paper RPG (bit out of date though).

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/entry.php/190-4e-D-amp-D-in-with-a-final-fantasy-setting-and-a-quot-mime-quot-class-for-4e

Also, I am running the actual FF7 storyline in with the HERO system (will show you the ropes if interested). It is a pbp game, so PM if you want to play.

mattatrussell
07-28-2011, 09:15 AM
thanks for char info. very helpful!! the ff pbp sounds very interesting. the continuation story is really good!! because of the lifestream surging out of the ff world it created tons of holes leading into some interesting places very deep in the earth. it also unearthed some ancient cavern entrances blocked by materia magic.