PDA

View Full Version : Players wanted - Genius: The Transgression

CloudStrife0426
07-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Wanted: One or two players for a Genius: The Transgression game. Genius is a fan-made World of Darkness RP system in which the players are mad scientists. This particular game is somewhat goofy, so you should be ok with a laid-back approach to the game. We currently have a DM and two players, and the campaign hasn't really started yet, so you'd be getting in early. We'd like at least one more person, two would also be good. All you need is 10 d10's and preferably a World of Darkness core rulebook the Genius book is free and available online. We're looking for a biweekly game - possibly weekly, but that would need to be discussed first. Scheduling is relatively flexible but must be some combination of Saturdays or Sundays.

Riki
07-28-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm very intrigued by the type of game this is, i have no experience with world of darkness or "genius" but i would be interested in learning how this plays out in a real game scenario. How long do games usually take?

CloudStrife0426
07-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey, sorry for the delayed reply.

We typically game for about 8 hours at a time, biweekly. I love WoD, it's my favorite system; I'd say it's of medium difficulty to learn, but it's just a matter of learning the character sheet and skill checks. It's not super complicated, there's just a lot memorize.

Riki
08-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Well if you dont mind sitting with me and helping me learn the book a little then i would be intrested in playing. I read the genius book, but the context doesnt make as much sense most likely because I dont have the WoD core book.

CloudStrife0426
08-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Do you want to meet up somewhere and look at some WoD basics? What side of town are you on? You can email me at totallynotasockpuppet@gmail.com