PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 or 4.0 D&D

Yati
07-25-2011, 01:10 PM
I currently also have a online game post up, which ever I can get more players I'm willing to do. If you find my other post I'm available the same Saturday and Sunday after 7 pm, or all through Tuesday, and of course this can change. The edition is up to the group, and I'm willing to DM it, I'd rather be a player, but since I'm making it I'm willing to DM.

Ataro
07-27-2011, 04:50 PM
If you are willing to start a 3.5 campaign, I can find players, that's the easy part. And if you can do saturday evenings, even better, we could just play after I run my Marvel game.

If your interested, let me know.

Scoti_Garbidis
07-27-2011, 09:38 PM
I would be interested in playing 3.5 D&D or AD&D 2nd Edition and I am available most Saturday nights. If you have room still please let me know. I have been playing AD&D 2nd/D&D 3.5 since 1994 and have experience playing many other table-top RPGs.

Yati
07-28-2011, 01:01 PM
I'd rather not dm to be honest if either one of you want to. I had a lot of people reply for an online 4.0 game, but I'd rather play 3.5. If anyone wants to pick up dm they can do it, but I'll take it if not anyone else. I think I have my fiance willing to play, and I may have someone else. Just reply back if you don't want to dm or if you want to dm, I just have time restraints and the first one would probably be mostly combat and tutorial for my fiance if I was dming, she's a newbie.

Scoti_Garbidis
07-29-2011, 01:07 AM
I am already DM for a game with 7+ players. So I am gonna be "that guy" and say I don't want to DM. Sorry but managing one game as DM is enough for me right now.

osumicrobio
07-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey, we have 3 players that are looking to PC in a game. 2 vets with 10+ years of experience, 1 newer with strong knowledge of 3.5 on.

Prefer to play in 3.5 or Pathfinder system, but willing to give anything a try.

Do you have some more info on the campaign/setting that you are looking to do?

Ataro
07-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Yeah, sorry, I tried my hand at DMing a D&D game, and while I don't feel it went all that badly, I simply can't make enough ideas for a D&D game. That being said, I unfortunately have to say that no, I won't be DMing.

I hope this doesn't really effect if we all get to play, but yeah, no dming for me unless it's my Marvel game.

Ataro
08-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Are there any updates, because I would really like to be in a D&D game again. If we're still looking for someone to run, let me know, and I can look for some people.

Yati
08-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Yes, I'm still looking. I've just been busy this last week, my fiance graduated and I was busy planning a party. I'm willing to do it the first time, if I can just do a dungeon crawl sort of thing, just about 75% combat, and 25% rpg.

Yati
08-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Anyone who wants in this game Email me a character at johnholub@buckeye-express.com. I'm assuming Atora and OSumicrobio are in, this will make the party size five with my fiance rolling a half-life Wizard. This will be her first time, so the first few weeks will be some dungeons I make which will be mostly combat or Ghostwalk. Just email me what you prefer and I'll choose from the votes. Sundays at 5 pm or saturdays at 7 pm would be best for myself. Of course I can change this just send me what day will be best for you guys, and I'll decide from that. I'm planning to possibly take this into Forgotten Realms I just need some time to setup something more, I don't have much experience DMing, and life is a bit of a ***** right now.