PDA

View Full Version : Tetavon

Bronco_6
07-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Hello to all gamers. I will be starting up a campaign using the Pathfinder system supported by Hero Labs for character generation and d20Pro for the virtual table. I plan to play this game over the Internet only and will be using Skyoe for voice support.

I am particular with who plays in the games. I am interested in dedicated role-players who enjoy the interplay between Characters and NPC's within a detailed medieval campaign. You can preview the campaign information at http://obsidianportal.com/campaigns/tetavon . The campaign is still being developed but it is ready to start being visited by parties. Leave a comment if you like.

Contact me if you would like to be interviewed to join the party. Remember that we are looking for mature players. Please don't interpret that as "Older" because that is not what I mean. Just adult or young people who act like adults. Contact me through this site for more information.

By the way, I am an experienced gamer (+35 years), tight with treasure and Experience points, but love the good role-players.

Bronco_6

BIGKILLA
07-20-2011, 03:44 AM
What are the days and times you are looking at running this?

Bronco_6
07-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Flexible but the other players have a preference for Tuesdays in the evening.

Bronco_6

Bronco_6
08-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Had a learning game last Tuesday with a Druid and a Monk character. Went over the needs and rules of the d20Pro system. Both players enjoyed the game and are looking forward to the next meeting on Tuesday. We will be starting at 8-7-6-5 pm and will play until the 8pm'ers call it quits. Using d20Pro and Skype. Players need to have a Player's License for d20Pro with Skype capability. Contact the judge Bronco_6 by PM if you would like to participate.

Gratuitous bump.

Bronco_6
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/tetavon

Bronco_6
08-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Many thanks to those who contacted me regarding the game. Our slots are full now and the players are ready to travel the lands of Tetavon. Should there be any openings in the future, I will post up here. Thanks to all who inquired.

Regards,
Bronco_6
Game Master of Tetavon