PDA

View Full Version : Freedom

Bazar
07-19-2011, 08:34 PM
I am looking for players to play in my DSURPS Fantasy game. DSURPS is a universal system designed to be very deadly and mind numbingly simple. It is available for free on drivethrurpg.com so you won't need to buy any books, just download the PDF. We will be gaming on mainly Tuesdays and Thursdays, however if everyone is available we may just hop on and play for an hour or two. The game will be free from so don't expect a lot of railroading. You'll get basic story structure and a huge world. Don't expect zero combat or zero role playing, I don't tolerate a lot of metagaming. You WILL Need a microphone. Game times will usually be 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM PST on weekdays. On weekends (if available) as early as 4:00 PM until 4:00 AM are viable times.

The setting is fantasy, however there is very little out of the medieval setting. There will be visions and strange creatures, but no elves or dwarves. I aim to create a dangerous game in which you WILL die at least once in the campaign. However, death isn't forever in my games so don't worry. You'll be given plot hooks and then let loose. I am not going to state anything about my world here because I feel that spoils the fun. Shoot me a message or pop down a reply and we can get to kicking names and taking ass.

Bazar
07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Seriously... I can't go much longer without a reply...