PDA

View Full Version : Braaaaaiiiiins

neo-Aeris
04-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Ugh, it's nine'o'clock and I'm sleepy. Yeah, great nerd I am. Aren't we required to be nocturnal?

The computer told me to introduce myself. So I am. Hi, I'm Jac (short for Jacqueline). I've recently started playing DnD. Yup. Um.

I, uh, I play video games. They are fun. My Wii is right over there. Oooo, maybe I should get some Super Mario Bros in before bed time. My bed is right over there, too. Yum, bed.

Hey, I just realised that I'm a spoiled nerd. Let's see, I have 7 video game posters, (one physics poster), two TV monitors, one PS1, one X-box, one Wii, one computer, one Nintendo DS annnnnnd... miscellaneous electronic devices all in my room. Oh, and a Beatles poster! Hi, Ringo!

This is the most unorganized post I have ever written in any forum ever. And I've been posting since the 7th grade.

How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Banana.

((I swear to goodness I'm usually much more logical and sane. Honest.))

Ed Zachary
04-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Fish.

Farcaster
04-20-2007, 10:43 AM
The computer told me to introduce myself. So I am. Hi, I'm Jac (short for Jacqueline). I've recently started playing DnD. Yup. Um.

Blind obedience to the computer, I love it! You should try out Paranoia some time.

PhishStyx
04-20-2007, 02:05 PM
The Computer wants you to be happy.

Report to the food vats!

neo-Aeris
04-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Yaaaaay replies. Why do I always decide to log on when I'm zombiefied?

Food vats? It's... it's people... SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! *twitch* Oh, that reminds me of a Simpsons episode. You know, the one that was imitating... Soylent Green. I think it was one of the Halloween ones.

ZOMBIES.

Deathworm22
04-24-2007, 05:37 PM
Dont worry your not the only crazy person(or nerd).

Revolt268
04-25-2007, 11:07 AM
You remind me of my sleepless nights in college, boy I miss those days, now I just work all day and sleep all night. Who has ever heard of sleeping at night?! Well, anyway, you post made sense to me and the wii rocks.