PDA

View Full Version : Value of Silence

cetaamoxclob
07-09-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm running a campaign with D&D 3.5 and am looking for players. I have my own variant universe that I am coming up with on the fly, so it should be fun.

Players have free reign to do as they please, though there will be a set of tracks if they wish to be on a railroad.

Character gen is up to GM approval.

RoyDavisC
07-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Howdy. I'm looking to join a game and your custom, free-form campaign sounds intriguing.

Some quick questions: What day/time do you meet? What's the age of the players? What's the mix of combat/role-playing?

I've been playing D&D off and on since 2nd Ed (though normally I GM). I live in Costa Mesa, have reliable transportation, and am housebroken.

-roy

cetaamoxclob
07-11-2011, 10:52 AM
I would like to meet during the evenings on tuesday or wednesday, or possibly during the day on saturday.
Age of the players are 21+, so far anyways.
I don't have a set idea on what the mix will be. It really depends on the players and what they end up making.

I've been a player for a long time, in and out of all sorts of games/systems. This is one will be one of the few times I am GMing.

RoyDavisC
08-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Sounds good. Are you still looking for people? I'm available Wednesday evenings and (for the moment) Saturday day.

cetaamoxclob
08-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Yes, I am still looking.

I've got 2 players so far, with 2 players saying maybe. My target number is 6 but I am willing to start with 4. Once I get that number, I will settle on a day and we'll meet for char gen.

faerundm
08-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Hey there!

I've been busily building a group for a biweekly (every-other Thursday evening); but am not above pooling resources, etc. I can host in Tustin, but am similarly interested in joining a group or summat. What type of frequency are you looking for (weekly?)

cetaamoxclob
08-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Looks like the PM system is not working. I've got 4 players now and have room for 2 more. I am going to start character creation on Aug 17th, next wednesday.

cetaamoxclob
08-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Again PM isn't working for me or something. Do you have an email I can communicate to you through?

Ideas are good. I am still figuring out my base setting design, which will affect character creation, so come prepared.

This is what I have so far for character creation...

System: The system will be D&D 3.5, from just about every book so long as you get it approved by me. I am hoping for a heroic campaign.

Setting: I have taken elements from some different 3.5 (and 3.0) settings. This is for flavoring, so don’t expect too many similarities. Think detective, mystery, heroism. Where you don't vanquish your enemies with just a sword, sometimes you need to find their weak point.

Stats: It'll be high powered stats with a twist (4d6 + 1d6 floating points, max 3 per stat). There is a 7th mystery stat that I will reveal later on.

cetaamoxclob
08-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Yes.

Looks like I'll have to stay late at work wednesday, so I will have to push it back a week, is August 24th okay with you?

My email address is diaproterz@hotmail.com. Please email me and I will send you the address.