PDA

View Full Version : Mixed Campiagn

Dragius
07-09-2011, 01:18 PM
I am looking for Players/Gm that wants to run/play a game in my area. I can host at my place and looking for Friday evening until we decide to stop gaming. I perfer the Pathfinder system but I am open to any new systems if someone wishes.

If we dont find someone to GM I will run a homebrew games I have been toying with in the Pathfinder system. I only ask that you bare with me sense I havent DM'd in almost 10 years.

Please contact me via email if interested.

evilserran2
07-13-2011, 12:58 PM
My Saturday group recently disintegrated around me, so i would be willing to play. I dont have too much Pathfinder experience though i have played a lot of 3.5 and 4'th edition D+D. I am capable of Dming but would much prefer to play as i am currently DM-ing a Sunday group every other week. I live in warwick so not too far away. It's easiest to contact me at my personal email at ronald.d.brown@us.army.mil, plz respond if still looking.:cool:

Rylad
12-23-2013, 04:30 PM
So a friend and myself are currently looking for a game. I know we are necro'ing a thread here, but is this still ongoing - and are you looking for 2?

Dragius
12-24-2013, 08:14 AM
So a friend and myself are currently looking for a game. I know we are necro'ing a thread here, but is this still ongoing - and are you looking for 2?

Unforunatly I am no longer in ri. However if your still interested we do play using d20pro and teamspeak and normally play on Friday evenings. If your interested shoot me an email and we can setup a time to talk.