PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder][Online, Ventrilo, Maptools] Looking For DM

Axelrod
07-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Hello everyone! Currently myself and 3 friends are looking to play a pathfinder game and we're hoping to find a DM that is willing to put up with a little bit of inexperience in the group. Everyone in the group is familiar with Pathfinder with the exception of myself, so it will be something essentially new for me, despite playing 3.5 years ago.

Game Information

- Session Day:

- Monday: 8pm EST
- Tuesday: 6pm EST
- Wednesday: 8pm EST
- Thursday: 6pm EST
- Style: 50/50 or higher, favoring Roleplaying.
- Starting level: 1-5.
- Experience: For the purposes of accurately describing our group, we are all new to Pathfinder but some of us have played more than others.

Programs

- Maptools: Any version is fine, preferably b70 and higher.
- Ventrilo: We have a server available for use.
- Note: We are not opposed to using a new type of program, but we strongly prefer the programs chosen due to our inexperience in each program not named.

RayneSummers
07-11-2011, 06:42 AM
Would it be possible for me to join the group once you find a DM? I'm new but should pick it up fairly fast.

Axelrod
07-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Currently we aren't looking for another player. However, if the DM desires a party higher than what we have now, I'll send you a PM.

RayneSummers
07-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Alright sweet, thanks

SaberSeraphim
07-14-2011, 11:51 AM
I might be convinced to come DM, I do enjoy groups that lean towards role-play. How many players are in the group? Also, what time do you want to play to? I'm not terribly familiar with Pathfinder, but I have all the books, and I've played 3.5 and 4.0 and almost every other edition of D&D ever made with the exception of the original Red Box.

Axelrod
07-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the interest SaberSeraphim. At the moment I'm currently in talks with another DM and it looks like we're going to move forward into playing. If the game doesn't work out, I'll send you a PM to see if you are still interested.

sparkz286
07-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Hey, if you find yourself in need of a player later on, message me :)