PDA

View Full Version : 3.5e chat-based game now welcoming newbie players!

joinseekers
07-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Imagine a city almost destroyed by the Great Cataclysm, sealing itself from the surrounding world for 400 years.

Imagine the first adventuring groups bold enough to venture beyond the safety of the city walls.

Imagine what they find outside…

Interested?

A multiple-party 3.5 D&D chat-based game is opening a new campaign suitable for newbies. That's right! If you have little or no experience in D&D, but have a strong interest in trying a chat-based role playing game, this campaign is for you!

Our game is run by a highly organized group of players, DMs and staff members. Several parties are already playing in various time slots during the week and weekend, but recently we've seen a growing demand for a party suitable for players who wish to launch their D&D experience or who have had a little offline experience and find it difficult to locate players for a lasting campaign.

The 'newbie' party will have up to 6 players and meet online in a chat room (IRC based) every Sunday 10:30 AM Pacific time for a 2-hour session. No voice / video, just plain chat.

No costs involved: you get all the materials you need for play. Experienced players are always welcome and will be directed to other, high-level campaigns.

Sounds good?

To learn more, send me an email to: joinseekers@yahoo.com

Mandatory information to provide:
Name (first name, last name)
State (if in US) or Country (if not) – used to calculate your time zone
Year of Birth (YYYY). Do NOT send full birth date.
Tell us a bit about yourself, so we know who you are.
Previous D&D / role playing games experience, including style of gaming (combat vs. roleplaying), favorite character. If you have no experience, tell us why you're interested in D&D.

Noelle
07-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Name (Noelle Echterling)
State (IN) Country (USA)
Year of Birth (1981)
My name is Noelle and I am a geek person whos into science fiction and fantasy genres also I like to play roleplaying games and read alot. I also watch movies as well
I've been roleplaying since I was a child starting with console games and moved up to CRPGS and when I was a 11th grader I started playing tabletop and never went back. I also have fun times playing on several MUDS and MUSHes and sometimes a decent MMORPG comes out that I'm interested in. I'm mostly into roleplaying than combat but combat can be fun as well. I love to play as a human monk not armored down by armored and fast on his feet and kicks ass through his unarmed combat.

Gaspump
07-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Sent an email with all of the information. Hope to be playing soon!

Flash1191
07-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Email sent: 07/17/2011

Gaspump
07-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Email sent 07/17/11