PDA

View Full Version : Everlight Charter (Pathfinder-Kingmaker)

Stardog
07-05-2011, 12:37 PM
My current game is using Pathfinder and characters are approx. 5th lvl. I have an established group of (4) friends in their 20's but will entertain almost any age as long as they are 18 or older and can provide their own transportation. My game is gritty and realistic with a good dose of roleplay. They are a good group of guys who understand my requirements of punctuality and dedication. The game I run uses props such as 3d terrain and also uses figures. We meet regularly at 12pm on Saturdays and play for about 5 hrs (give or take). Although the game can shift in start and end time Saturday has been the steady of it as it is the most available day for everyone. I want to add players that will be a corner stone to the game (not a wallflower with dice). Having a good grasp of Pathfinder or gaming experience is not a must but will help out in my choice of there is a lot of interest.

Rhenford
07-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I am interested in joining your game. I am well versed in the RPG experience. I have not played pathfinder as of yet though I have read through the beta rules back when they came out and am very familiar with not only 3e but the games that that system was based off of.
I also have a fair number of 3D props to contribute to the game.
And I am apparently 2 miles away.
I do happen to also be busy on Saturdays till a little after 1pm and will have to pass muster with the wife.
Let me know if you're interested.

Sonjool
07-06-2011, 03:55 PM
I am interested in joining also. I have some knowledge of Pathfinder system (which is the first and only RPG I've played) but would like to play more in-depth. My other group was too passive for me to get any meaningful experience out of it. I have some miniatures and other materials that I could possibly contribute. Live 3 miles away.

RoyDavisC
07-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Howdy. Are you still looking for players?
I've been gaming off and on since 2nd Ed. Normally I GM (am doing so currently), and am looking for a chance to join the other side of the table. I can commit to regular saturdays. I have reliable transportation. And I'm housebroken.

addison
07-07-2011, 03:27 PM
I too am interested, but cannot play Saturday until 6pm.

Stardog
07-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Just to clarify, I am looking to add a max of (2) new players to the gaming group. You do not need to provide any table top terrain or figures. I got all that stuff.

ronin1274
07-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Hey man if you've go room fro a player I'm definitely down

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Hey man if you've got room for a player I'm definitely down

jim pinto
07-12-2011, 04:01 PM
i am interested. i live in long beach. the time frame is ideal.