PDA

View Full Version : Those who call hell home.

QuixoticTheKid
07-03-2011, 04:35 PM
I wanna run a game of R.I.F.T.S.I have a pretty cool campaign in the works,all i need is five players and we could start A.S.A.P.this is my goal i wanna watch this story unfold....I'm pretty anxious so come on.

"In a world where the integrity of mans soul is on par with the denizens of sulfur and smoke,i am no more a man then an angel amoung monsters"~ Dr.Manger

"I am the weapon fitted for vengeful right hand of an angry man"~Lyster

Lerek
07-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Day and time?

Giddoen
07-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Skype works for me...:biggrin:

Oh and I am eager to play its been years but I have most of the books or access to them...

JP

QuixoticTheKid
07-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Ohh i forgot to say that we will also be using d20pro just to make things a little easier.

Archersguard
07-06-2011, 08:53 PM
I'd be interested in joining, what day/time, and when would we be starting?

sparkz286
07-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Im interested in this campaign, although i have no idea what RIFTS is but im assuming its basic rules are similar to D&D 3.5 or 4e -- in any case im willing to learn before playing! :)

leejames929
07-29-2011, 07:41 PM
hey im vary intrested can you send me a messege to tell me about the game

QuixoticTheKid
07-31-2011, 09:18 PM
Well...it's gonna be standard rifts,from the ultimate addition,all classes are usable though i'd prefer you guys run psi or mage classes.It would help the story run smoother. Anyone who has no access to rifts source let me know and i'll send you the basic rules and character segments.
Thanx for your patients
This has been drawn for me as well but we have enough people now...Let the dice rolling commence!

Giddoen
08-01-2011, 10:30 AM
What level again? and is a line Walker ok as you stated you wanted mages? I loves me the Ley Line Walker! And was it 4th level I will make a human.

Any chance you can start a mail list with all the players? Just so we can all confer and whip up some characters?

Dark Maiden
08-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Never saw an answer to the "What day and Time" question.

QuixoticTheKid
08-01-2011, 05:26 PM
The exact date and time will depend on how long it takes to get characters done.I would like play once a week,when ever is best for every one.We will begin at level three.

Dark Maiden
08-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Mondays are good for me.

But I am not gonna make a character till I know the games a go. So far I have had too many games not get off the ground after making a character and I am fed up.

QuixoticTheKid
08-01-2011, 07:59 PM
I can dig it,me too.I just signed up for a campaign that your a part of"Chi Town Burbs".I'm gonna be an a scout!T he plans are to start the 5th right?So i might postpone the game i'm wanting to run until i see how this goes,because in the realm of reality i enjoy being a pc like a thousand more times then being the dm.