PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 for old times sake group.

clansunstar
07-03-2011, 04:13 AM
I want to run a dungeons and dragons 3.5 game for a group of people that would meet once a month unless everyone wanted to meet twice a month. I am game for either but would really like twice. I would be creating my own world to start the game with. The characters actions would influence the expansion of said world. i would prefer a larger group and would be willing to travel to find a large group already established that is looking for a new dm or set of co dm's . I will post more on the campaign as I can figure it out. However, if people that want to play some 3.5 near me let me know what they are looking for I will adjust my game for different likes and wants. I just would like to play some 3.5 old school dnd ( I really know old school dnd is 1st or 2nd edition but 3.5 is what I want to work with for the moment. If interested let me know.

Etarnon
07-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Clansunstar,

Nice to see you around, and active again. Hope it is all going well for you.
The years have gone past too rapidly.

clansunstar
07-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Thank you and sorry for the delay in reply, so far things are going much better than they were. i am really trying to get back into tabletop gaming. good to see you too Etarnon.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

By the way I am still looking for players.

Etarnon
07-31-2011, 02:05 AM
PGH D&D Mweetup has almost 500 people now, so maybe post? I think maybe you have.

I would join, it's always nice to game with Organizers, but I'm running a vietnam rpg / minis game, and it's a lot of research and prep.

clansunstar
07-31-2011, 12:00 PM
I will post something on meetup, if I remember correctly I stepped down as a organizer but would become one again if the availability is open.

Etarnon
07-31-2011, 11:20 PM
And so it was. Nice to have you back.

cplmac
08-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Welcome back, clansunstar. Good to see you active on both sites again. Let me know if you need anything.

Mustard Tiger
08-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey guys...

I live in Harmony, about a half hour north of pittsburgh and I've been looking to get in on a DnD game, either 3.5 or 4e.

Know of any openings or games?

Also willing to DM.

Etarnon
08-17-2011, 03:39 AM
Not *specifically* but it's tough to track 'em all, because we have a lot of people.

The PGH D&D Meetup has almost 500 people, and people are looking for 3.5, 4.0, 2e, etc.

clansunstar
08-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Welcome back, clansunstar. Good to see you active on both sites again. Let me know if you need anything.

Hello sorry for the delay in replying i have been busy working on a completely different game to run. if i do need anything i will let you know CPLMAC, mostly i have been trying to get a bunch of people to start playing palladium games such as Heroes unlimited, Rifts, and Rifts :Chaos Earth.
I will be posting something up on here as well in hopes of finding some new players. My main delay is finding a place to host the games at, just need to get a minor car repair done then i can start going around to a few of the shops around me and asking.

As far as any 3.5- 4.0 d&d games the only thing i could say is check under our meetup page there seems to be a couple of d&d games going on. around Pittsburgh.

cplmac
08-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Not exactly sure how close any of the sponsor's for PGH D&D Meetup are to you, but some of them do have nice places to run games.