PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Thursday night (9p-10p est) pathfinder game.

Narcostas
06-30-2011, 09:40 PM
I am looking for a GM to run a d20pro game on Thursday nights around 9pm-10pm est. I have myself and at least one other player, possibly 2 available for that timeslot.

Any Pathfinder adventure path would be great. I have been gaming for 22 years, one has experience in RPGs but is still kinda new to Pathfinder, and the other has an excellent grasp on the system.

We want to game but it seems our current GM has went AWOL. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Rueon
07-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Thursdays are a great night for me to get in as a player. Would you mind if I joined?

(Which I realize is in no way helpful to the current problem.)

Harris
07-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Me three, or four, I guess. I would LOVE to get in on this as a player if a GM materializes. I have all the gear, love the game and setting, and that slot would work well for me.

Sorry this doesn't necessarily help the OP, but we do have a small group with these numbers!

minep
07-02-2011, 12:43 PM
I am interested as well. Just need that GM...

crustbucket
07-04-2011, 08:40 PM
i can do it. my gaming time is limited but that time slot fits right in. i'm currently running a kingmaker campaign on wednesdays (sorry, pretty much full) that is doing quite well but could use a little more gaming. i'd rather do the pathfinder stand alone mods (i have a subscription) to begin with though because i'm not sure if i can commit to another long campaign like an AP. i've dm'ed since the release of 3.5. i also prefer to use maptools (but would try d20 pro if its free) simply because it's free and has all the functionality (and much more) i need.

Harris
07-05-2011, 02:31 AM
All of that sounds good to me! My experience with maptools is very limited, so I might be a bit noobish to begin with.

D20pro has a free trial period, 30 days, I believe, but then it does cost. I know they don't have all the personal lighting options that things like MapTools has yet, but I did get to look it over at PaizoCon where the D20Pro folks said they'll have that feature within a few months plus some other secret stuff that they wouldn't talk about. In any case, looking at the program in action I'd say I'm definitely going to be buying D20Pro soon. Once they've got all those features I think they're going to be way out ahead. Anyway, just food for thought there.

As to modules or APs, I'm personally okay with either or any option. I'll just be happy to be gaming!:) I live on the edge of Phoenix, and apparently on the wrong side of the valley from where all the gamers roam, so this is it for me until I move out of state in December!

Rueon
07-05-2011, 11:09 AM
i can do it. my gaming time is limited but that time slot fits right in. i'm currently running a kingmaker campaign on wednesdays (sorry, pretty much full) that is doing quite well but could use a little more gaming. i'd rather do the pathfinder stand alone mods (i have a subscription) to begin with though because i'm not sure if i can commit to another long campaign like an AP. i've dm'ed since the release of 3.5. i also prefer to use maptools (but would try d20 pro if its free) simply because it's free and has all the functionality (and much more) i need.
That's great! Thank you. I can get Maptools if that's your preference.

Though, I'd much prefer a Adventure path, even if we don't complete it or don't get past the first few books. I've just always been so curious about them.

Narcostas
07-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Thank you everyone for the replies. As soon as I nail down a GM I'll PM everyone and get more info about players. I am talking with someone tomorrow about GM'ing. Hopefully I'll have an answer soon.

Heroloray
07-05-2011, 10:39 PM
I don't know if you need more players for this, but I'd be game for joining up as well. PM me when you guys are set!

Rueon
07-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Thank you everyone for the replies. As soon as I nail down a GM I'll PM everyone and get more info about players. I am talking with someone tomorrow about GM'ing. Hopefully I'll have an answer soon.
Any word on it?