PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: The Half charted Relm of Tir (Lv4 Starting + some custom gear rules)

Kagetto156
06-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Greetings and salutations my fellow gamers, I am looking for a few good/decent/fun players to wander around my little half baked world using a bastardised version of the pathfinder setting (in the vaugest sense possible) all players would be starting at level four, I prefer non-multi/duel class players in my games that way roles within the group are more firmly defined and everyone is at least passable at what they do, I personally nix the starting wealth rule I like to keep tabs on what exactly my player have access to without having to work through reams of "paperwork" so Characters start with the following:
-Any Type of mundane Gear is available, adamant and mithril are NOT mundane-

-Weapons-
A single +2 equiviliant weapon or two +1 weapons
All other weapons may be masterwork Cold Iron or Silver
Ammunition is masterwork and may be Cold Iron or Silver
Adamant is considered a +1 quality

-Armor/Shields-
A single +2 weapon or shield may be had
Or a +1 suit of armor and a +1 shield
as before Adamant is a +1 quality and may be taken solo
Casting classes and Classes that don't normally allow for armor may instead posses bracers of armor +2

-Other Adventuring gear-
All Adventurers start with the Following
-(2) Cure Moderate Potions (Caster Level 3)
-(4) Cure Light Wounds Potions (Caster Level 1)

Pouch of Endless Rations
-creates: (2) pieces of fruit (6) strips of spiced jerky (3) soft rolls or small loaves of bread, (4) pinches of tobacco, every day at dawn-

Mug of Endless Drink
-creates 6 pints of the following on command in 1 pint measurements-
cool clean water, sweet tea or strong coffee, stout beer/ale or strong wine

Three Wonderous Items whose cost does not exceed 4000gp each

if your interested please leave your contact info and I'll get back to you, for more information on what you will actually be doing, well feel free to ask. :lol:

Roane242
06-30-2011, 04:51 PM
Are you planning on running this online (i.e. with MapTools or RPGPro)? If so, any thoughts on days / times?

Kagetto156
07-01-2011, 03:02 AM
I was thinking wensdays and/or thursdays between one pm and say five or six pm, depending on the general fun factor of the group, if we're having a blast those are my days off I could stand marathon sessions. I have never used either of these programs and shall look them up, in a pinch I don't see why would couldnt use facebook or something. Any other times would have to be after midnight I work till eleven thirty in the evening so yeah..... not against it but odd hours and all makes for difficulties.

Roane242
07-01-2011, 10:59 AM
OK, thanks. That'd be too early for me - it would have to be after 5 pst for it to work on my schedule. No worries, though. Game abound, as do players. Good luck!

WolfmanRawr
07-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Two things, you have a typo in the armor/shield section, and is it point buy or some other form of char creation?

Kagetto156
07-02-2011, 04:22 PM
It would be a 25 point buy character creation, Hit dice is as follows: 1st level HD is maxed, every hit dice thereafter is average roll rounded up (average for a d6 is 3.5, for the purposes of HP in the game you round it up to 4 hp every level after first if your class uses d6 to determine hp) also sometimes my spelling just sucks

WolfmanRawr
07-02-2011, 06:27 PM
I'm in, I recommend Gametable RC8 and Ventrillo to setup a game, both of which are very easy to use.

Kagetto156
07-06-2011, 04:40 PM
I suppose I should probably mention I don't have anything resembling a working mic so this game will likely be a text based thing

Heroloray
07-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm in as well. Sounds like a lot of fun. Feel free to PM me when you're ready to get things started.

WolfmanRawr
07-06-2011, 06:30 PM
I still stand by the Gametable portion of that, its basicly a whiteboard with a dice and chat program added in, and like he said, drop a PM whenever you get rolling.

istoaufrien
07-08-2011, 08:33 AM
just curious, but what Timezone are those times?

Kagetto156
07-09-2011, 02:35 AM
I'm in BC so eastern mountian time I guess and I'll check out that Game Table thing and see what I can do