PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Premade Extravaganza!

JohnnyB
06-29-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm a long time player, but new to DM'ing, and I would like to get a group together and run some premade modules that I'll be adapting to be set in the Forgotten Realms.

I'm looking for 4-5 players to fill the traditional roles of arcane spellcaster, divine spellcaster, expert, and warrior. We'll determine who fills what role once we get a group together. I'll be allowing any class, race, and feat in the 3.5 Player's Handbook. Any others will need to be approved by me first. Players will start at 1st level.

The first module we'll run is The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde. The plan is to take those 1st level characters as far as the group is willing to go, and move from one module to the next upon completion.

Game nights would be bi-weekly on Tuesday evenings from about 6pm to whenever we want to quit. I live in the Wedgwood area of North Seattle, and I plan on hosting. Players will be expected to have +75% attendance.

A bit about myself: I've been playing D&D for about 11 years now off and on. I got started playing AD&D with a great group of people and a spectacular DM. Since I moved out here, I've played with a 3.5 group for a while, but didn't really mesh well with the other players and found the DM to run games that I didn't really have a taste for. I currently play in a 4th edition game. I have a lot of fun with the players and DM, but I honestly prefer 3rd edition better. I can't seem to find a group for 3.5 anymore, as it seems everybody has moved on to 4th edition, so I've decided to create one myself.

ipdar
06-30-2011, 06:12 PM
By game table do you mean you don't have a mat or you don't have an actual table?:confused:

JohnnyB
06-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Sorry for the apparent confusion. By table, I meant table. I have a mat.

Escasez
06-30-2011, 07:16 PM
Hey man,

I just moved to the area following college. I'd be down to play some 3.5.

If you're not getting enough people here, you might also want to try this website:
http://www.meetup.com/dnd-192/

It's got a pretty big group of dnd players.

- Escaez

JohnnyB
07-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check that website out! Also, check your messages please Escasez, I've sent you one recently.

JohnnyB
07-10-2011, 09:59 PM
I've acquired a table, so I no longer need one. Gamers need only provide themselves and a 3.5 Player's Handbook.