PDA

View Full Version : Untitled (Cold War Red Scare)

LKD
06-28-2011, 09:05 PM
I am starting a game Wednesday evenings EST using Pathfinder rules and a couple tweaks of my own to include guns. This game will revolve around the cold war and a world that it teetering on the brink of all out holocaust. The players will begin in Leningrad USSR and develop their lives and their futures together after the fall of Nazi Germany and the expansionist politics of the Soviet empire.

Shadowed horrors and evil men are all around you, with no escape from the building paranoia of governments around the world. You are each were made by the environment of WWII, whether radiation, genetics, happenstance, or some bizarre circumstance. Far more powerful than anyone you have ever known, you ended in Leningrad for one reason or another and must find a way to keep your potential hidden from the world and still be true to your heart and desires.

I run games for characters and players more than a plot I have in mind, so I would appreciate back-stories and player goals that can work with a group or team of other players. I encourage creativity and responsibility, and will work to help you bring about your character as best as possible.

Please contact me if you need further details or if you have any questions. I'm always happy to spend whatever time I can to create a great world and a great game.
L

Original post:
http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/community/gaming/connection/lookingForPlayersForNewGameOnlineIRC&page=1#1