PDA

View Full Version : Order 66

Lerek
06-26-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm planning on starting a campaign set at the ending of Episode III. The plot will be centered around the role of the PCs as part of the beginning of the separatist movement. I'm not looking to follow canon, so if you want to nit pick about details of the Star Wars universe/timeline, this will not be the game for you. I'm looking for 4-5 players to start at level 1. I would prefer to have at least two jedis, and at least one non-jedi, but I'll be flexible. Source material would be from the core SWSE book, plus the Force Unleashed. I'll consider anything other material that people would like to use. The plan would be to start the game in 1-2 weeks, and to have about 3 sessions a month on Mon or Tues from 8pm to 11:30pm EST. Please let me know if you are interested and I can get you a little more information about character creation and the story background.

Lerek
07-01-2011, 10:07 PM
No takers...is it due to the time, the system, or something else? I'm pretty flexible and would be happy to change any of these.

Narcostas
07-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Just a thought...maybe drop the Force Unleashed book (way to overpowered) and replace with the Clone Wars book since all the characters will have back-stories involving the Clone Wars.

Also I only have a Thursday 9pm EST slot open right now. Since you asked.

rorikdude
07-13-2011, 11:11 AM
I would love to join. However, I might not be able to go to 11:30, I would have to leave at 10:30. Other than that, I only have the following books:

SWSE Core Rulebook
Scum and Villainy
Legacy Era Campaign guide
Scum and Villainy

I would love to join, but it would be better if I could use Skype. Thanks.

Btw, email me at pcs23@usa.net